Chapter 10. Here I go again

After a while of being stuck in New York traffic, You finally reached the tower at last. You got out of your car and walked up to the front door.

You knocked on the door.

" Good evening, Miss (y/n). Mr Stark arrived not that long ago." Friday said. " He waiting for you."

" Thank you, Friday." You replied.

The doors unlocked and you walked in.

The lights were dim with a table with a  few candles that lit the room. You walked towards the table in confusion and creeped out.

Before you could turn around the doors closed.

' Tony?" You whispered.

The silence was deafening.

" Tony. Are you here or not?" You asked.

The sound of something being knocked over startled you. Then hearing footsteps quickly scurry across the room.

 All of a sudden, the candle went out leaving you in the darkness. 

I am in a horror movie. 

You grabbed your phone to use it as a flashlight. You turned it on so you can look around the room to find the light switch.

Deep breaths. Deep Breaths. 

Another sound echoed the room. You quickly turned around and your flashlight shine on something that crawled on all fours behind a desk.

Nope.

" Tony. This is not funny." You were uneasy.

More stuff moved  in the room and you started to panic now.

All of a sudden, Something came from behind you and started to charge at you. You turned your flashlight toward whatever was coming towards you and it was a deformed humanoid creature rushed towards you.

You screamed at the top of your lungs and got yourself in a defensive position to prepare your fate.

I am going to die.

As the creature came closer and pounced, it suddenly disappeared into pixels when it came in contact with you.

All of a sudden, the lights turned on to see the work place once again.

Laughter filled the room as Tony got out of his hiding spot.

" That was gold." Tony laughed. " I'm saving that."

" I hate you so much."

" Why? I'm lovely."

" That was scary." You were catching your breath. 

 " You know what is scary?" Tony turned to you. " Steve speaking in 40s slang." 

You chuckled. 

You walked over towards Tony's desk to see what he created. 

" What was that?" You asked. " And talk English not science."

Tony calmed his laughing and took a deep breath. He held the contraption before you 

" So basically it is this invention that I have created." Tony started.  "What is does is can create whatever I can think of something random or even a memory and bring it to life. I think I am going to present this, but this is just a prototype for testing."  

You looked at him with horror but fascination.

" Well you were lucky you didn't give me a heart attack or I you would have paid for my medical bill." You growled.