Chapter 20. Let Me Hold You

You have known Peter for a long time. You used to know his parents once you barely entered into S.H.I.E.L.D. before they had passed away. Mrs. Parker was really nice lady to you once you entered S.H.I.E.L.D. and would treat you out sometimes. You have also gotten to get to know her sister May and her husband Ben also you got a chance to met Peter. After the Parkers had passed away, you gotten closer with May and Ben. Then Ben passed away and May was devastated. So was Peter. After the passing of Ben, you volunteered to help watch over for him when he was old enough to watch over himself home alone. Since then you treated Peter like a younger brother.

" Peter?"  you worried. " Are you ok?"

"(Y/n)...?" Peter's voice sounded like he was gasping for air while it also sounded like he was crying.

" Yes, Peter." You are now concerned. " Are you alright?"

" I'm..... not sure..." He voice sound like he was in a panic. " I was wondering.... If ... you  can..PLEASE come over."

" Yeah sure." You reasoned. " Do you want me to... bring anything?"

" Coul...d... you... bring some of your yummy cookies?" Peter sobbed.

" Yes. Of course." You agreed. " What happened?"

"Um.... I'll explain when you when you come here."

" Is Aunt May there?"

" No she is working late... and afterwards she is going to see a friend out of town."

" What about your friend. Ned, right?"

" He wouldn't.... understand."

" Ok. I'll get ready and head over there as soon as I can."

" Thank you, (y/n). You're the best."

" Ok see you."

" Bye."

You hung up the phone in confusion, but you didn't question it.

Once you got out of the bathroom, you went to your room and quickly grabbed some stuff you need into a bag.

You exited and grabbed some of the cookies out of the cookie jar and placed them into a plastic bag.

" Where are you going?" Thor asked.

" It's a family emergency." You placed the cookies in your bag. "It's not serious. Hopefully."

" Are they ok?" Steve asked.

" Don't know, but I don't think anyone died. So I'm hoping for the best." You sighed. " But I might not be here till tomorrow."

"Wahat?!" Bucky yelled with his mouth full of chips.

" You are going to leave us." Loki whined.

" I don't know how long it will take me, but I think I am not going to be there to make you breakfast." You explained.

" What?!" Thor boomed.

" You guys are grown men for goodness sakes." You groaned." You can take care of yourself."

" You might have to evaluate on Bucky with that." Steve scoffed.

" Throw me under the bus why don't you?!" Bucky sighed.

You chuckled.

" But you are coming back, right? " Steve asked. " I think that these toddlers need a dipper change, some feeding, and some tender care."

" I despise you." Bucky chewed with disgust.

" You and me both."

You sighed.