Chapter 42. Crashing the Party

Authors note:

So... I had this a Idea for the chapter...

Just to give you a heads up I had writer's block to the point that I feel like my writing ideas are becoming... how do I put this... Stupid.

 Especially when I want to finish a chapter and when I reread it the plot is stupid, but Then I came to  realization that I am too lazy to make any changes so I just have to roll with the punches, but that the same time I am cringing that I look like I took a whiff of a baby's diaper. So here is the Next Chapter to this Story. So.... Enjoy... I guess. Forgive me on my lack of creativity I will fix it when I become more woke with my writing.  

P.S. This is Idea I had in my mind is a bit long and adding to my writers block made this 10x worse. So I am just gonna make it into two parts because I am brain dead.

~~~~~~~~~~

" WHAT ON MIDGUARD ARE YOU WEARING?!" Loki shouted. 

" Shh." Steve hissed. " Please don't piss off the grandpa... and by grandpa I mean me." 

" What is the matter with my outfit?" Bucky asked. 

" Everything." The three said in unison.

Bucky turned towards Thor. " Since when have you been a fashion expert?" 

" Have you seen what Loki and I wear to battle besides these pieces of clothing?" 

" Point taken." 

" Why did you not pack a suit?" Steve asked. 

" It was short notice, man." Bucky said in defense. " Now I am just stuck with this." 

All that Bucky had a dressy white button up shirt and black jeans that could pass off as dressy pants if you were not staring directly at them with a black tie. Bucky was not really used to formal events or preparing for one. The only suit that he only wore a lot was the black straight jacket that he was forced to wear because of Hydra would make him wear it. He enjoyed more loosed clothing since it made him feel less restricted clothing. 

" Don't you have one of those fancy get up things you midguardians wear..." Loki pondered. " what is it called..." 

" You are literally wearing a suit right now?" Thor pointed out.

" That's what its called."  

" I don't prepare for special events like these." Bucky scoffed. " Do you know how anti-social I am... I can't even prepare for even leaving my own room." 

" What about Stark's parties?" Thor asked.

" I wear the same thing!" Bucky explained.

" Here then." Steve tossed a spare suit with all the accessories on it. 

" Quick question...Why do you happen to have a spare suit on hand?" Bucky asked. 

" I like to be prepared." 

" Ok, Mom." Bucky interrupted Steve. " What else did you bring besides a spare closest?" 

" The essentials." 

Bucky rolled his eyes. " You brought a spare cuffs for the sleeves right?" 

" You know it." Steve quickly went through his bag and pulled out the cuffs. " Now go get changed right now or else we will be late." 

" Yes, Honey." 

Bucky quickly ran to the bathroom to get changed for their undercover mission. 

" Quick question... HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO CHANGE OUR APPEARANCE IF WE ARE TO GO UNDERCOVER?" Bucky shouted from the bathroom. " AND HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET MY METAL ARM THROUGH SECURITY?!"