Chapter 35. Just Some Attention

After the five of you finished eating and all the plates were cleaned, Thor was already sitting on the couch already comfortable in the pillows and blanket that the boys left.

" I call cuddle budding with Thor!" You proclaimed.

Bucky quickly turned towards you " NO!"

" Barnes, you already had your turn." Thor gave Bucky finger guns.

Bucky cursed under his breath as you buried yourself in blankets snuggling next to Thor.

Steve chuckled as he was cleaning up the table.

" What are you smiling about?" Bucky scoffed. " You know how I take cuddling seriously."

" I guess you are kinda stuck with either me or Loki to cuddle."

" Let's see... I either I choose the person I am currently bickering at the moment that at times we hateful stares when we get into nonsense arguments." Bucky started to weigh the pros and cons of the situation. " Or Loki."

Steve gave Bucky a glare. " You are the most petty person I know besides Tony."

" Hey, Loki." Bucky called.

Loki's head shifted at Bucky. " Well since you are not addressing me in nicknames so...I am a bit concerned..."

" You're my cuddle buddy now."

Loki furrowed his eyebrows at his statement, but before he could answer his statement because he was immediately dragged by Bucky by his hand towards the couch. Loki was too tired to argue or verbal fight with him so he just let him pull him to the couch.

Bucky sat down on the couch on the edge while Loki took the spot in between you and Bucky. Bucky quickly embraced Loki in his arms which did startled Loki for a few second. Loki looked down at Bucky and noticed that he already had his eyes closed. Loki had no idea what to do in this situation because the only person he had to mostly deal with was with Thor.

Suddenly Loki felt a tap on his arm. He turned to see who touched him to find it was Thor.

" Just embrace the poor man." Thor whispered.

Loki looked at him in confusion.

" Just make him feel better." You added. " Good Luck."

Loki sighed at this advice, but what can he do. He had a greasy assassin with a metal arm with mental issues, so what can he do.  

So Loki slowly embraced Bucky in his arms. Loki could feel Bucky's arms tighten once Loki embraced him and a small smile formed on Bucky's lips and fell, but Loki could feel Bucky dozing off into a deep sleep.

Loki turned towards you and Thor. " Save me."

Steve walked over towards the couch and turned towards Loki. " Do you want to trade places or are you comfortable like that?"

" Yes please." Loki quickly waved his hand and quickly traded places with Steve with his magic.

Loki looked down at Bucky to see if he moved at all to notice it was Steve rather than him, but he didn't wake up.

" Success!" Loki yelled quietly. 

Steve leaned towards you and Thor. " Why couldn't he just stay here and cuddle?"

" My brotha does not know how to handle attention that is positive rather than slander." Thor explained.

" Makes sense."

" Hey!" Loki had his hands on his hips, but went back to watching the TV. 

As you were getting comfortable with cuddling with Thor, you had an idea that you knew you would never get a chance to do ever.