Chapter 15. Let's get Loud

You quickly went to your room to get changed into some cuter clothes. You put on some makeup to make yourself presentable.

" Boys wear at least some nice clothes, but somewhat comfortable!" You yelled from your room.

" Why? Where are we going?!" You heard Steve yell back.

" It is a surprise!"

" (y/n)! I like surprises as much as the next guy, but what look am I going for?!" Bucky yelled.

" Casual with some dressy, but screams sexy!"

" Ok then!"

You quickly finished putting on your makeup and fixed your hair.

"Are you almost ready, (y/n)?!" You heard Loki yell.

" Almost." You started to put on your shoes. "Just give me a minute."

" Well hurry up while you are at it?" Loki yelled. " We are already ready!"

"No we are not!" Thor's voice boomed through the walls. " Loki is currently looking at himself through the reflection of the mirror."

You rolled your eyes.

Of course he would.

After you put on your shoes, you checked yourself in the mirror to see if you look presentable.

You looked fine as a #5 pencil lead.

You opened the door from your room. " ok boys, I am finished. Let's head to the..."

You looked at their faces and they just looked at you in awe. They looking at you the same way they look at food.

"You guys ok?" You waved. " you guys are just staring and not blinking or breathing."

" No, we are fine." Steve straighter his postered.

" Is there something on my face?"

" No, your face is fine." Bucky reassured.

" But do I look ok?"

" You look decent, but..." Loki waved his wrist.

Suddenly you were adorned with jewelry. A necklace appeared around your neck, small earring adorned your ears, and a bracelet wrapped around your wrist.

" Don't worry I only added a few thing that needed help." Loki said.

" Thank you." You smiled. " You guys look not so bad yourselves."

" Thank you, Lady (y/n)." Thor stated.

" Alright let's head to the car."

" Ok men. You heard the woman." Bucky pushed them out of the front door.

As you were heading towards the car, you someone interrupted what you were doing.

" Hey (y/n). Long time no see."

Lara.

" Wow (y/n), I did know that you were into escorts."

Nope.

" And that is our cue to leave." Steve grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from a possible conversation.

"What is an escort?" Thor asked.

" Sweetie, escorts are paid people that go to other people's homes and do the dirty deed." You explained.

" I do not follow." Thor questioned.

"It when people pay other people to have sex with them." You stated.

" That is why the girl in the car picked you up, Stevie." Bucky gave Steve a light punch on the shoulder.