Chapter 17. Can't take that way from me

The five of you finally reached the apartment complex. The five of you  quickly walked down the hallway to hopefully avoid any interaction with anyone.

The main reason is because of Lara.

You were successful.

" I have enjoyed this so called dancing Tonight." Loki stated.

" As do I." Thor added.

You smiled. " I am glad that you guys loosed up a bit."

" Especially you." Bucky pointed at you.

" How was I supposed to know that I was going to pulled to the stage?"

" Well I believe you did an amazing performance, Lady (y/n)." Thor commented.

" Thank you, Thor."

" When the man landed on the floor. That I believe was quite the highlight of my night." Loki added.

" That guy was a creep."

" Let it go, Stevie. Let it go." Bucky patted Steve's shoulder. " Deep Breathes." 

You smiled.

You looked at the clock which read 12:58am.

" Well I don't know about you guys, but I am exhausted." you sighed.

" Yeah it's getting late."

" Good night, guys. " You waved.

" Good night." They both said.

As you were walking towards your room, You pulled Bucky aside.

" Are you going to be okay?"

Bucky was a bit startled, but his eyes soften when he realized it was your touch that had grabbed him. 

A smile grew on his lips. " I think I should be ok."

" Remember if you need someone to talk to if Steve is not available or you need someone to talk to. My door is open." You offered. " but please be gentle when waking me."

His smile grew bigger. " Will do."

You let go of his arms and went towards your your room.

" Hey, (y/n)." Bucky called.

You turn towards him.

" Thank you." He smiled.

" No problem." She smiled back. " What kind of Hostess would I be."

Bucky chuckled.

Bucky joined in with the rest of the boys on the couch. The rest of the boys waved towards you and you waved back.

Closing the door behind you, you let out a deep sigh.

Your feet were killing you second by second and finally you were free from the bondage your feet were in. You changed in your PJ's and quickly ran towards your bed.

Finally Peace at last.

~~~~~~

As the sun was barely seeping through the windows, There was a tap at the window. You didn't think about and brushed it off.

Tap. Tap.

You rolled to the opposite side of the sound.

Tap. Tap.

Your headshot up now. You got up from the bed with your feet dragging to were the sound of the window. You reached the window and found the source.