Prologue

So what is the deal ?? I asked all calm and quite. He smirked and said simple marry him and i will take care of your father. I was totally shattered. So he is making business at the cost of my life. How could he be possibly my brother ??

I felt my hand was tightened by a grip. I turned to see my father who was helplessly looking at me and nodding not to accept. But seeing him like this i decided finally. Taking a deep breathe i looked at the man infront of me.

If i accept this deal what will i get in return ?? I asked all cold. He was taken aback. Why not, after all i still have my father's business blood in me. My father is just paralysed. The day i get him back i will show who truly they messed for many years.

Well then the medical bills will be taken care off. I nodded anything for my father even that means walking on fire. And i know this is my agni pariksha.

You cannot redeem this honey.. my dad spoke in his broken voice. Turning to him and smiling big i said papa i will do anything for you. Turning to Mr. Vivek i said "arrange the wedding. I am ready". Hr smirked but nodded.

This is not a game to say i am not going to continue. Decide soon little one.

That made me a molten lava. I'm not your little one. I am daughter of Mr.Sekar, i have the same business blood Vivek. You don't need to say what i should do. I will do what i want. Ask that person to get ready to marry me. Who so ever i will not going to ask you whom and let's make a contract that you will take care of my father and if anything happens to my father i will make sure you beg in streets", i flared in anger when all i could think what his so called family did to us.

Vivek wants to save his sister from her struggle and he knew she will not accept because of what his family did. He took a twisted way to save his sister and his friend who has no interest in any relationship.

Will he be successful in his agni pariksha to save his beloved sister and his best friend ??