Chapter 1

I was looking at myself in the mirror. I am going to get married. I smirked with a sad smile. Marriage was every girl's dream. Even though i was not that wealthy still i had dreams about my marriage and just like my every other wish even this was shattered, but one good thing, my father will be taken care off. 

I was heard that the so called would be husband of mine has only his maternal grand mother as his relation. I am going to stay with them itseems while my papa will be living in the out house of the mansion. I was gald atleast he is around my eye sight. 

Sakthi.... came a call. I closed my eyes. Sakthi was the name my family gave me, and guess what i hate my family. Opening my door i saw the so called best friend of the so called would be husband of mine aka ones my sweet brother. 

"Mr.Vivek i would appreciate if you call me by my name Sathya not with some stupid names which i don't even want to hear from anyone." i hissed. He just nodded and i could see his eyes were slightly betraying him with a film of tears. Really ?? Is he feeling for me ?? For ones i need to forget everything and hug him and say hey its ok but was that that easy for me ?? For what his parent's did to me and my father. How much i begged them to show mercy and how merciful they were. 

No sathya get hold on yourself. "You look beautiful sakthi." I closed my eyes controlling my raging anger. "Call me Sathya" i hissed. He nodded. 

Ready ?? He asked me. All i gave was a sharp nod. When i walked i found my dad in a new silk dhothi and shirt. He was in his wheel chair but face was carrying a small happiness , surreal feel. Like he was happy after ages.  I smiled at him and kneeling infront of him i held his hand. He wrapped his fingers around and gave a small smile. 

"You look handsome papa" i cooed him, making him nod his head. 

"You look like your mother , sathya" he said with a small smile and was about to tear apart. I hugged him tight and he wrapped his single arm around me. A click sound made me come out of the warmth. Vivek was taking pictures of us with his known happy smile. I was confused, is he really happy ??

Without much i pushed papa's wheel chair and went out near the car to go for the registered office for my wedding. Placing papa inside the car by Vivek i walked picking the wheel chair. 

The drive was silent. I was nervous. scared, uncertain of what this life is going to throw to me. My trance was broken when the car was pulled infront of the registration office. Closing my eyes and praying to my lord to give me strength to fight this battle which is in front of me i opened my eyes and saw the soul reason for me to destroy my brother sorry Mr.Vivek standing infront of me and with his concerned eyes he saw me. 

Hell with your concern , i screamed on my head and walked past him with an unknown confidence to wage this war. There were few people and one old lady in her mid 70's she smiled at me and i smiled at her back. It felt heart warming to look at her as she was looking at me with pure affection which i am hardly experiencing these days. 

Vivek called me and i went behind him. " Look sakthi i am still warning you, you don't need to do this now. I will do something to cancel this wedding. All i need is to come back with me to the house which is actually yours." He pleaded. I snorted and said " i would rather die than stepping into the so called house which ones was mine but was snatched away and threw me as a garbage. Look i am poor but i cannot sell my dignity to live a pleasurable life. I faced hardship and i won them either. I know how to take care of me , ask your so called friend to marry me if he has got guts to face me. 

"Why are you so stubborn ??" he literally growled. "Because you made me that " i said with a smirk in my face. His eyes widened and he walked without speaking any further. I know from childhood i was always on the upper hand because he said i should always fight to get what is mine. He was my everything but now he is my the worst ever chapter of my life. 

In few minutes the so called groom came. He did not turn my side neither me. He was a bit taller than me and all i saw was he was wearning a jeans and sneakers. He signed followed by mine. It was then i saw what his name was "Shiva Agni hotri" 

Whatever who cares, with that thought i signed Sathya Sekar. with no garlands he tied the wedding chain around my neck. I closed my eyes and without my knowledge a lone tear escaped from my eyes. 

GOD HELP ME. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys bunny back to business. So here is how the story is gonna start, of sathya and Shiva. Let's see what life has got for them. 

Until next Saturday.

Your love...

Bunny.