Chapter 2

Sathya...

It was a big mansion and i was standing at the entrance of it. The same old granny who was in the registration office was there and saw me with her own heart warming smile. 

" I am Shiva's grand mother honey, i will also be your grandmother from now on. Now come give me a hug she said spreading her arms. Smiling at that i walked into her embrace and she held me tight and that was heart warming. 

After a good few minutes she let me out and saw me with her specs eyes. You look beautiful" she said pinching my cheeks making me smile. A pure love with nothing in return. Smiling at her i found the person walking past me. Shiva.... came her voice making him stiff. His back straightened. He haulted in his track but neither turned nor spoke. " Take her to your room ", came her sweet demand. I was all the way looking at the person's back. He just nodded his head and i nodded to granny and followed the person. 

It was screaming richness in the way the building was decorated. I was just following him nor speaking neither asking anything. He stopped his track and stretched his hand to his left. Taking a deep breathe i walked into the room. 

I was big really big but not as the way my old bedroom was. Dad made sure it was a mini play ground. Attached to it was a balcony and the curtains were making pitter patter dance with the wind. I heard the sound of the shoe and i know whom does it belongs to. I am neither interested to be here nor i want anyone in my life. 

"I need to speak..." i said boldly. The sound stopped and there was just a hmm in response. 

"I don't know why did you marry me but i have null interest in this wedding. I was been forced in this wedding. So i request you.... before i could finish he said " sign this document so that i can trust you. I didn't want to see his face so i just nodded my head. 

There was the divorce documents lying on the table. I wanted to ask him while he is offering me the same.  I wanted to yell in happiness. Smiling at that i signed without any further thoughts i signed them and walked away. I could sense his burning stare on me. I did not see his face neither his side. "I will never say this to your granny nor you say this to Vivek or my father, thanks for allowing my father to stay in your guest house. I will pay you the rent for the stay which you have given to me and please say me where i should stay for the time i will be here." I asked at the person. I didn't get any answer. He was in dark and i couldn't see his face when i turned to face him. 

"Your room will be there," he said pointing to my right. It was an interlinked room. From outside it is like we are living together but i know we are just strangers. Nodding my head i walked without further talks. Stopping my pace i said without looking " my payment will be on 7th of every month and for the food expenses i will work and will set that off i said and walked to the room which is going to be mine for few months of my stay.

It was pretty and neat. A small cot in the middle with a small balcony there. It was nothing compared to the large room but it had privacy. It had an attached bathroom and to the contrary of the size of the room the bathroom was big. Standing on the balcony i found the cold wind hitting my face hard. I wanted to cry, a shoulder to cry, a lap to lay but i am yet again all alone. 

When i found a small house a little away from me i know who was there. My father. Ones a mulit billioniare now a normal man. Money meant nothing but the way he is now, helpless, fragile, broken makes me feel worst. I am a human this is too much for me to take in. Without further thought i cried my heart out sitting on the little balcony and hugging myself. I have only me and no one else. 

Shiva...

The slamming of the door made me come back to the reality. Who is she ?? Vivek was right. She was fierce. I know every women who crossed my life were nothing but a mere gold diggers. The one who gave birth to me the one who said i meant the entire world every one was just for money but here she is saying that she will pay me the rent for her stay. I was thinking all the time. She even signed the papers without any hesitation. She is playing well. I smirked. Whom is she kidding. Every women are behind money and she is no less. 

So who so ever you are in the next room, you are really a good player girl but not infront of me. I hate women and she is also one of that kind and i even without giving a shit to her hate her a lot. The only woman i trust and care is my granny and as she asked me and Vivek who with his just one command can make me do things made me marry this filthy creature . I did that but i never had a feelings for her now nor will have that in future. 

Pulling my mobile i called my bestie Vivek. Hello i spoke. What are you doing ?? You need to spend some time with your wife came his irritated reply.

Well you asked me to marry her. Not to live with her. She is just another passing cloud.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello all... bunny back to business. So here is their first speech to each other.

They hate each other. Let's see more. I said Saturday but updating today. Enjoy...

Your love..

Bunny 💋💋💋