Chapter 15

Unedited

Vivek...

Walking into once my home now a haunted house i saw the lady who was the reason for all the miseries. Yelling at her i held her by her hand.

"What all did you do to Shakthi when i went for my studies. Spit that out before i forget you are actually my mother."

Vivek...i... she tried to speak...

"Shut up... now say before i drain my last ounce of humanity in me."

She smirked and saw me with a proud smile. 

"After you went to U.S for studies everything was normal but slowly Sekar started to shake. I was waiting for something like that to happen so that your father can have the hold on the company. When Sekar was married i was so happy but then when everything was going in his hands and he became successful whereas your father was always a step below from him (sekar).

This humiliated me. I wanted your father to have the rightful place so that you will be the next person in that seat. But Sakthi came into picture. She was as strong as Sekar. I never acknowledged her as my daughter but i have to do that because the only was of gaining what i wanted to do. Fortunately or unfortunately you stepped out of the house and it was the same time Sekar's empire start to shake. Your father used this opportunity and snatched which was actually his. In the course of that we made sure everyone to dance to our tunes. We faked a letter as if you wrote to her asking her to die. When you came back she was there standing in the queue for you but you never knew she was the one who you ignored but searching in the crowd. 

We made her sign the documents keeping Sekar as captive and made her go through hell so that you will be free from the trash but guess what you never changed. You are still stubborn to find her. Why is that Vivek ??" 

When she spitted those venom coated words my head started to spin. My little one had gone through hell while i was enjoying my life. She lost the hope of living but was fighting for my uncle. I held my head and sat on the couch. She was never used to any harsh stuffs. She never know what tears but now she is in between the pool of tears. She was not meant to go through this but it was out of hands now. 

Now i could realise why she hates me and what she went through. It was my fault my damn fault of trusting these vultures, the dead eating vultures. 

" If you wanted to do this so long mother why did you even make me come into this world. For the first time in my life i am feeling as if thousands of bugs going around me in the name of blood in my veins. Your blood to be precised. Chi...." with that i walked out of the house making my mother to scream my name but i bothered none. She did whatever she wants and now i am going to mend it. It may take time but i am so sure that my little sister will never hate me so much. 

Walking into the bar of Shiva's hotel i started to drink. It was the same way i do whenever i feel i am totally screwed. As if someone has informed about me Shiva grabbed the bottle from my hand. I crawled to get that.

"It's enough Vivek it is going way beyond." he hissed in anger. "Beyond ?? really ??" i chuckled. "I never started Shiva..." Shiva held my shoulder to make me look straight in his eyes.

"What happened ??" he asked me in a low voice. 

"I lost the hope of gaining the only relation in this world. She will never come back to me." i spoke in a broken tone. He sighed and pulled me from the mess which i created. I resisted and pulled the bottle to complete the final gulp. 

He pulled me hard and placed me in the car. All the way i was blabbering and every word has my sister in it. She will never acknowledge me as a human let alone her brother. He held me by my hand and wrapped me by holding my hip.