Chapter 4

Sathya...

Waking up i realised i slept in the balcony. Slowly turning to my right i saw my father's stay house. Sighing i walked into the room. I have to be his wife only in this house not outside. That was really pleasing. Making my hair in a messy bun i walked out of the room only to find the other room empty. Thank you god, thank you for not making me face him. 

Breakfast was really good thanks granny, i said with a smile. She just smiled and she caressed my head and kissed my forehead. I felt so good after years. My emotions which i had bottled up for years are now welling up in my eyes. Wiping them she squeezed my hand which was a silent gesture that she is here for me. 

Walking outside i went to see dad who was watching TV and was dressed up by the helper Vivek has appointed. Giving my thanks to the helper and speaking with my dad for few minutes i walked out of the house taking my bike which i had for me. 

Office is the place i love to go. It was the place where no one knows my past and judge me with what i went through. Prakash my bestie who was waiting for me with his known smile held my hand pulling me with him in the elevator. 

"You were absent yesterday Sathya without informing me, i missed you..." he pouted with his complaint. Dad was not well yesterday, so need to take care of him. I said without looking at his eyes. He knew me and would find out that i was lying on his face. 

Should i need to believe ?? came his response. After Vivek's episode i never befriended anyone but Prakash came as a lightning in my life. He made me smile forget that i was struggling. With him i was all happy and he made me that. I was all the way helpful for his love life. Nothing i promise i said without looking at him. He circled my shoulder with his arms and held me close and said " say me whenever you are ready but get this straight , for every delay day you will be charged interest. " He said in a stern tone but his eyes were gleaming with mischief. Slapping his hand i held him and we went to the office. 

We have a meeting, and i hate it... he declared finally making me blink. What meeting ?? i asked. Prakash saw me with disbelief. "We have meeting... which means we have to listen to that stupid talks, i hate dad for making me go through this." he said making me giggle. Come on , we need to go to the meeting i said pulling him with me. Prakash my best friend, who was actually the owner of the company was the one who gave me this job and paid me more than i do. He would always make me happy. 

Starting my task for the day i was working with few details and presentations for the meeting. Huffing after an hour of final confirmation i made a call to Prakash saying we were ready. " Good... come with your laptop to the conference room now i will bring them in some minutes." 

Did they come ?? i asked him picking up my laptop. Yes now bye.. he cancelled the call. Shaking the head and walking to the conference room i made it ready for the meeting because i know Prakash is one clumsy idiot who would dance when he is nervous. Finally making the slides on a trial run i waited for them to come. The door of the conference room opened. I had a smile on mu face when i saw Prakash entering into the room followed by the guy who ruined my life,VIVEK. My eyes were burning in fury. Followed by another tall idiot who i terribly didn't know. Vivek saw me with a smirk making me roll my eyes. 

Sathya, this is Vivek. He is SHIVA AGNIHOTRI...said me making my heart to stop. Please meet the best of my company Sathya Sekaran. Shiva snapped his head to see me. He was as angry as i am. I gave a smirk raising my eye brows. Welcome Mr.Shiva and hello to you to sir Vivek. I said giving my hand. The meeting started and i gave the presentation. Once it was over i walked out without saying anything because this is the time they should speak. I sat in my desk and continued my work. Suddenly my sense said i was being watched. Turning i found 2 pairs of eyes looking at me deeply. One was Vivek while the other was Mr.Agnihotri.

Prakash waved his hand to me saying that i should come there. Walking to them i smiled which was really a pathetic stretch of my lips. Yes sir... i grinned. Sathya they are happy with the presentation and as a token of happiness they wanted us to join them for the lunch. Is it alright if you could join us ?? Prakash asked with his puppy eyes. I knew he is one pathetic excuser coz he hates to go for business lunches. Yes sir it would be my pleasure. I said with a small smile which turned big when i saw him sighed heavily.

Drama queen.

Well you should keep a limit with your workers Mr. Prakash. It seems so odd to have a meal with a mere worker. Vivek heaved so was prakash. Oh he seems that I'm a burned.

It would be advisable if you stay in your limit Mr.Agnihotri , because commenting on my partner is not so good, prakash declared making their eyes wide. Chuckling at their face i walked out making few calls to book the tables for 4. My mobile screamed Prakash's dad aka the M.D's number.

Where the hell is that idiot sathya ?? He yelled making me giggle. Uncle he is speaking with the clients, i said.

The lunch time was not really productive. Just few talks between them but this Agnihotri is watching me with his so called burning eyes. How am i going to even live with him in this person in a single house. Finally when they left i felt i was really free from burden. Finishing the work and finally looking at the agreement Prakash is going to sign i started to the new house. I should make a mental note that this is supposed to be my new route for sometime. 

Drive to the house was terribly hectic. I hate traffic and my life is nothing but full of unwanted traffics. Shacking my head i walked into the zombie house. Sighing i walked into the house. Granny was sleeping soundly. Dad would be sleeping either. He said he had his dinner when i started from the office of mine. 

Agnihotri was in his room. Aah i need to face that guy again. Closing my eyes and counting 1 to 10 controlling my anger i walked into the room. He was sitting in his bed sipping his alcohol. Nodding my head i walked towards my room. Had fun ?? came his voice making my feet to halt. Turning i faced this guy. 

What ?? i asked him even after knowing what the hell he spoke. I asked you had fun with your boss or should i say your partner. What is your problem if he is my partner or not ?? He chuckled and walked to me. The smell of alcohol made me hard to breathe. 

You were is favorite right ?? because he was really close to you right. I nodded my head and said " yes he is really close to me. Is there any problem for you. I know you would have been with many girls, what not you would have even had your fun time. Don't say something as if you are really a pure hand ok !!" i said on his face. 

I knew every women is a bi**h. Enough of his so called declaration. Turning around i saw him and said" if i am a bi**h you're no angel. You are a perfect man w***e." His eyes flared. If you can speak i can also speak. Even i have mouth to speak and i have many words to say exactly the way you speak. 

With that i slammed the door hard. My hands were shacking heart was beating hard. I wanted to cry but even my tears dried up so much after shedding them continuously. No one ever spoke about my character till now. I got that today. Thanks to Vivek. I took my mobile to call Vivek but no it's my battle. I won't quit or give up easy. I wanted my dad now really so much. I missed my brother to sooth my burning heart. I miss them both because both left me in this battle all alone. I wont forget you Vivek for what you have done to me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally i am back with this update. So here is the next chapter. Say me how it is ??

Until next update...

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋