Chapter 5

Unedited...

Shiva...

The minute when i found her slamming her door I came back to reality. I know she was a terrible human and it proved me right. Every women are only for money and she is no less. She got married to me only because she is behind my money and about the one in my past, she was no less. Every women are fakers, actors no one is real. 

Grabbing my bottle i started to drink and walked out of the room to get a best chick for the night. Any woman would through her body for me. Smirking at that i sat in m car as my driver knew where to go. When i woke up, i was wrapped by a hand. What the ?? Turning i found some x sleeping next to me. She mumbled something and slept on my heart. The nerve of her. Pushing her away i saw her opening her not so interested eyes. I rolled my eyes. Huffing i was about to get up but she held my hand and said " please dont not now, Let's have some more fun". Pinching my eyes closed i held controlled my raging anger. 

"I don't give a damn now leave." I ordered her, because if i loose control even god cant save her. Are you alright baby ?? you need anything ?? she asked me making me regret for giving her some time. Pushing her away i saw her " You better stay in you limit before i would do something making you regret your entire life." she smirked. You were so angry on some one , you said you wanted her to be out of your life so that we would be happy. I am just saying let's get that lady out of your life and be happy. She crossed her limit. 

The so called lady you are speaking is my wife. I may speak hell about her and she can even speak any shitty about me, you have nothing to do with her or my life. You were just for one night understood i yelled on her face. She nodded her head in fear. Good i said rolling her away, i grabbed my dress and walked away after wearing them. Walking to the front arena i spoke to the manager to make sure she is no where found in my eyes. He just nodded. A good servant of mine. Works more than what i pay him. My hotel my rules. With that i walked to see where the hell my car was. My car came infront of my eye sight in few seconds. See money works , these are my servants. I terribly need a coffee and a tablet. Holding my head i sat on my car. Drive to home was terribly silent. The noise of my car ac was killing me. I entered the house but it was a terrible mess. What on earth is happening. Entering into the kitchen i found granny making something while the so called wife of mine was sitting on the kitchen slab and laughing hard. This b***h. Walking towards her i found her looking at me and the smile on her face is now been wiped. Grannu turned and saw me smiling at me.

"Shiva you came on a perfect time. Sathya is so sweet. We were just speaking something about her family and you just came on time. Now say me what happened next ??" Grannu asked her in a exciting tone.

Does she really have a family ?? I'm afraid so she has anyone ?? I asked in a smuggy voice. She snapped her head to see me. Her eyes were painted with pain. Yes this is something i wanted and going to gift her every minute of her life. Shiva... grannu yelled at me. She stepped on her feet and gave me a smirk even when her eyes are heavy.

I'm afraid so i have no one but i have one in the name of father one in the name of granny, and one in the name of husband. She said waving her hand at me from top to bottom. The nerve of her. I held her hand and she did not react much. Relax Agnihotri, she said slightly brushing her  flithy fingers on my hand. I removed my hand immediately. This lady aah seriously killing me. Grannu please one coffee and you i snapped my finger infront of her face. "Out of my sight". She slapped my fingers infront of her face.

Look Agnihotri dare you snap on my face. Else i won't regret what you will face. Get out before i would kick you out of my house. Our house. This is mine either. She declared. My headache is killing me so is she. Let me deal with this woman later first i need to kill my headache. 

Out please I'm dying in pain. I finally begged. That's better she smirked and walked out. I pinched my eyes closed. Need to kill her soon very soon. Turning to grannu i saw her with a pleading look. She placed a hot coffee on my hand making me regret immediately for asking. Now convince her before i kick you butt out of my house, Shiva she said in a stern tone. If this tone prevails even a second i know she means every word of that. Just gulping my coffee which soothed my headache i walked to the room , just to say i meant every word of that. I am no saint. I am a deadly beast. If she thinks she can win me i would say it is in her dreams. Opening the door of mine i found her getting ready and walking out with her small sling bag. I am going to my dad's house. Will not be back today so this is all yours. And for your piece of information Mr.Dummy head we made a pact that we would never fight infront of granny and you being a biggest a** ***e on earth just screwed everything. The nerve of her to call me names but then she was right. I should have controlled my nerves but the lady in the morning who made a fuzz to love her and the head ache seriously screwed me hard. I am no sorry for what i said i said before she walked out. And so do i.. she spoke back, which was a tight slap on me. She is tough, really tough but not even close to me. I know every woman is a filthy beast. She is just saying me the lies to be with her so called boss of hers. Smirking that this satan is finally out of my house and room i fell on my bed and slept peacefully.

I'm not done with you Satan. You are so going to regret for what you have spoken to me. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Gosh this Shiva is making me nuts. I am turning terribly nuts with this stupid guy. Fwww finally finished. How was it ?? Did you guys hate Shiva ?? If yes please feel happy to hate him because he is like that . Sathya will be seen on next update. 

So share me your views and this book to make me a better author and dont forget to paint the star. 

Your love...

Bunny.