Chapter 22

Shiva...

Three weeks, three hell weeks have been passed but there was no sign of Sathya get back to normal. Every passing minute was a hell to me. She would just stare at the house from her balcony and her eyes would shed few tears until she passes out from too much of stress. 

"Sathya... is that ok if i give you this ??" i asked her taking a handful of food to feed her. You heard me right. She won't eat, wont move , just sit and stare at the building. It was really hard for me to make her eat and drink and at the time of bath i made sure she was given her dignity. So i asked grannu to take her bath and Jubi was all the time with us. it was of a great support to see how much everyone cares about her. Vivek would not even for a second would leave her side. She would always look at the house and it was really hard for us to see her this way. I walked out to place the plate and clean my hands before making her to sleep. 

A crash sound came making me run to her room. Rushing in i found her on the floor passed out. Sighing i walked to her and examined her legs and hands if there was any cut. She has yet again passed out even with the food in her mouth. What am i going to do ?? In frustration i pulled my hair. What is the way to bring her back ?? 

Picking her up i placed her slowly on the bed. Wiping the food from her mouth i held her in my heart. When i tapped her to sleep i could feel wetness in my hand. Looking down i found her eyes tearing up even when her eye lids were closed. "What am i going to do Sathya... you're hurting yourself and me. Please come back to me my love, i need you...." i whispered and kissed her forehead.It was too much for me to take it. My eyes were betraying me from holding up the tears just like my love would do. She turned to face me and settled in my arms wrapping her hand around my torso. She thinks i am her papa. Until she comes back let her fantasy be her reality. I made her sleep and her breathe was finally normal. I held her tight and closed my eyes. I have to be strong for her. I have to get her back. I slept holding my wife in my heart. 

Morning when i turned i found the bed was empty again. The bed was cold. My heart was pumping its blood so faster. Where is she now ?? Why did i sleep so sound ??

Running everywhere i found her no where inside the house. Grannu was so worried when she heard sathya was no where found. I searched her yelling her name but she was no where found. Running outside i searched for her in the house where Sekar uncle was there. Looking everywhere i found no trace of her presence. As if something struck i rushed outside my house. Running out i asked my security did they find her. They said she came and they did not allow her so she walked back. But she was no where found inside the compound.

Running back i rushed once again in the small house. I thought of something and walked into the bedroom. Kneeling down i found her under Sekar uncle's cot , curling as a bundle with just her eyes popped out. She was looking like a frightened kitten who lost the way to get out of the place. Someone who begs for mercy. My heart clenched when i saw her like a vulnerable broken soul.

"Sathya... please come out dear... please...." i cooed her. She nodded her head as no and went even more inside holding her tight. But to the contrary of worrying i was damn happy as that was the first ever time she responded for something. I wanted to scream out loud but now i have to get her out of the cot. 

"Papa..." she spoke in her broken tone. For all these times, all i heard was papa. Her eyes carried fear, fear of loosing her father, fear of loosing herself in this battle. Fear of every single reality. 

"Sathya.. papa has gone far somewhere he asked me to take care of you always. Please come out of there my love..." i begged her. I stretched my hands and was waiting for her to hold me. Every passing second, i was praying my god that she trusts me and she comes to me. It was as if she is trusting me on herself. Slowly she removed her hand from her tight hold and held my hand. It was as if she believes me that i will protect her always and i swear i would do that. 

Even in her dreams i will be her protector to save her from her demons. I pulled her out and held her tight. She snuggled in me and sighed herself before closing her eyes. I held her tight and was in no mood to leave her now , not when she trust me the most. I held her tight and i didn't know for how long i was like that with her in me. 

If anyone would have asked me if i believe in love few months back, i would laugh on their face and punch them hard for begging their apologies for asking me the damn question. 

But now here is my love. 

Pulling her to me i walked back home carrying her with me in my arms. 

This is how another two weeks passed. She was slowly responding but words were just papa. At this point one thing was sure, she is the one who is going to lead my life. She is the one i would love till my death and even beyond and she would always have me to protect her and hold her. 

"Come to me i will make you sleep" i said spreading my arms wide. She yet again started to stare at the vacuum. That scared the shit out of me. I cannot loose the battle. "Sathya...." demanded her. She turned to me and her eyes were now getting it's life, not completely but yet some how. "Let's sleep...." i said. She nodded her head and came to me walking back. 

"What are you thinking of" i asked her. She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. "papa...." came her response. Sighing i walked back to the bed and she laid on my heart holding my shirt firm. Running my hands on her head i slowly tapped her to sleep. What was going inside her head ?? Why is she bottling up her emotions ?? When will she break the barriers which she has built around herself. 

I never once stepped out of my house and Vivek was the one who was taking care off every god damn business. Sathya would sleep for hours. She would hardly eat. Suddenly fall but won't cry. She would just sit and stare at the house. I didn't know how to get her back. We tried consulting few doctors but no one had a concrete answer for how to get her back. All suggested to go out for another location, change of place so that we may have a chance of getting her back and when we tried doing that which was a grave mistake. She ran away from the moving car screaming and locked her up inside Sekar uncle's house and hid herself under the cot. It was as if she was going to be separated from him 

What am i going to do ?? When will she come back to normal and command me to do things. 

I saw her down while i noticed her looking at me deep. It had emotions after weeks. She was on her layer. Her eyes were examining mine. The tears were now freely flowing, as if there is no more barrier in them. Her lips parted but nothing came.She was trying to speak but something was blocking her from doing that. She saw me and gulped her saliva and after weeks i thought i was fit for something when something of this happened when i heard an enchanting voice of my love after weeks of suffering.

"Please don't leave me....."

Am i dreaming ??

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That was yet another emotional one. I think so..

So so so once a hard idiotic Shiva is now a sweeto, people change and he changed for good. How was it ?? Liked it ??

And please do listen to the song which was picture perfectly suiting the situation. 

Until next update probably soon

Your love...

Bunny...