Chapter 14

Sathya...

Shiva held me close to him making me hard to control my laugh. True this guy who was standing infront of me was once my cousin. Once a cousin but now just yet another stranger. When i asked Shiva can i use the power of being his wife.He nodded and when i said who this guy was Shiva went to his really possessive mode. 

Taking this as an advantage i walked to the so called cousin of mine after nodding my head to Shiva. At times i feel happy to act like an  A hole but this was something in my blood. If someone messes with me i would pay them back with interest and this was just a start. 

"So brother how is your life going ??" I asked making him gasp looking at me.

"Shakthi..." he merely whispered making me smirk. "Sathya remember me ??" i asked him in a tease tone. 

"Well you know now i own this building, i am the owner of the building you are standing , literally i am paying for you brother do you know that ??" i asked him folding my hand. He then saw Shiva looping his hand around my waist and smiling at me kissing my cheeks. This guy really. Winking at me he smiled making me smile big. He is really a player. 

Looking back at the so called cousin of mine i stood there with my eye brows up.

"Sathya... you are my sweet cousin remember ??" he gave me a fake smile or to say a pathetic excuse. 

"Was i ??" i asked him back. He nodded his head frantically making me chuckle looking at his helplessness. I still remember how i begged for them to give us shelter for just a week but how did they spoke like a trash. How much dad suffered and how much i went through. 

For this entire world if a person is been treated royally then he has money if the same person faces failure he would be just avoided as a plague. My father was never a failure. It was something which made him bend to others. Anger was the only thing which was surrounding me. Who so ever made us bow to them for even a small help should bow infront of my dad for what they spoke. I should make them realise that not always money is important. But no i am not going to give a damn to anyone. I am not here to prove him that he was wrong and i am right. I believe in karma because it is just a boomerang. You laugh when i fall there would be hundred laughing when you fall. 

You are fired... came the words from Shiva. I turned to him and he whispered something which i was longing to hear from some one. " his payback for what he and his family did to you, sathya. Something i can do for you..." i smiled at that. Shiva was truly a blessing for me. 

"Sir you can't do for whatever she says. I have been working here for past two years sir please don't do this, i have a family to take care off. " he begged to Shiva. 

"It was the same words i was asking seven years back remember ?? all i asked was a week stay and that was not given , why did you all hate me that much ?? Just because i lost everything or what ??" i yelled at him. 

He was lost in his words. Turning to shiva i thanked for firing and walked away but his words stopped me. 

"It was because of what your uncle asked us to say and we did that. You know my mom, she has no sense and he asked her to speak her in the manner how my mom behaved so that my studies would be taken care off. I was helpless that day Sathya... i tried to stop mother but she was stubborn and said i need to study more and this is the only way of getting the things done."

Yet another betrayal. What wrong did i do to Sundar uncle (Vivek's father). Why did he hate me so much ?? If only they never wanted me they would have killed me the day i was born. Why did they have to take care of me just to break me in million pieces. 

Shiva held my shoulder and i hugged him tight. After years i have someone to hold me. After Prakash i have Shiva to hold me. 

"Please don't fire him. He has a family to take care off. I don't want another Sathya to come into this world" i spoke and he broke the hug. With a smile wiping my tears with his thumps he spoke "whatever my wife wants" with that he kissed my nose making me smile. Turning to see my once cousin now another stranger i walked away but called Vivek to meet me at a coffee shop. Cancelling the call i took my bike and my eyes were showering with tears. I was just nineteen when this happened. If not Prakash i would have ended my life or ended up in an asylum place. It was too much for me. 

Coffee shop...

Entering to the place where i asked Vivek to meet me i sat quietly but burning in fury. He was surely a betrayer. He is just playing with my life again but i have to say that i am not going to sit and cry like what i did last time. This time i am going to fight, very twisted way i am going to fight with him. 

When he walked he was smiling at me as if i am going to sigh a peace treaty. "Say me what is my little sister wants from me ??" he cripped. Smiling at that i said " so you think i called you here for some peace between us really Vivek ?? I wanted to ask you who all did you trade to kick me out of my house ?? and how much did you pay everyone ??"

He looked at me confused. This angered me more. 

"What are you talking about Shakthi ?? i never traded anyone for my little sister to get out of her own house why don't you trust me??"he spoke with his tears in his eyes.

"Trust ?? do you want me to trust you ?? How could you expect me to trust you the greatest betrayer of my life. I trusted you and ended up in streets remember ?? We made a plan of making the business big, we made a plan of studying together , we made a pact of always living together as the way we did but you being one biggest back stabber just killed the thought of even having a dream. You killed me, you made me this and you are going to pay for me. I won't stop until i get what i lost. I don't want this as a charity by you giving me .I am going to take the way you guys snatched from me and the day i make my dad to get his rightful chair will be the end of everyone who betrayed us and you top the list Vivek."

With that i walked away hating myself for still crying for once my sweet brother whom i am still feeling hard to hate. I want to hate him but deep inside i know i can't. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaa made it... so how was it ?? Liking it ?? Vivek was a victim and i pity him really bad. He was a victim just like Sathya. What is going to happen next. Shiva is playing the role of a perfect husband. 

Lol..

Until next update...

Your love...

Bunny...