Chapter 10

Sathya...

"Thanks to you sathya my sleep is ruined", came the first voice from Prakash. I was totally pissed. "I never asked you to come and find me" i snapped back which earned a bang on my head. Vivek ofcourse. I started to struggle in his clutches. I could never ever surpass him since childhood and today i am winning it at any cost. 

I tired my level best but everything went futile. "You can't win me in this, so stop struggling Shakthi i am tired because of your stunt and your husband's tantrum." he spoke back relaxed literally relaxed. 

"Leave me.... " i struggled but suddenly i kept my mouth shut when i heard Prakash's mobile screaming a tone which was particularly for his fiance while it is a code for us to know she is calling. Juana Acharya was her name. We would always call her Jubi. My sweeto Jubi. She is such an apple but only we know she is too dependent on us for everything and she loves to yell at Prakash just to irritate him which i love to see it. 

"Jubi is calling what should i do now ??" he asked me in a panic voice as if he might get a panic attack which means he is sure dying for something which he did and for which she is going to kill him. Did you do something really stupid Prakash ?? I asked him in a warning tone. He pouted cutely and his curls were cutely resting on his forehead which i would always love to watch. This face is not helping me son now spit it out before i would call her and make you die. 

I went on a date with a random girl and that girl took the picture and tagged me in the facebook. I never knew she was Jubi's firend...." he dragged which means i should help him. 

"He is seriously in trouble, RIP Prakash i'm feeling sorry for your soul but you deserve it..." Vivek spoke from no where making me giggle looking both of them. I then realised i was still in Vivek's lap which was once my favorite spot. I would always sit in his lap since i knew the world. He did not leave me but i slowly released from his hold and again the call came. Prakash was so dead. I pulled his mobile and texted her my address to come and make him a toast. 

Then  the call did not come which means my mission was accomplished. When the car crossed the gate. As expected Jubi's car has arrived. "She is speed like light...." i whispered and Prakash who opened the door just stood there as if he was frozen. Pulling a hockey stick she started to run behind Prakash while he was yelling sorries for his blind date. You are dying and i wont mind ending up in jail for what did you say to her about your relationship with me Prakash ??" she yelled and was hitting him. He was all the time finding a place to hide.

Finally he fell on her feet and i winked my eye to her while she was smiling victoriously to me Prakash was forgiven. Suddenly he smashed his lips on her making me gasp. This was one way of his sorry to Jubi while as always making me close my eyes but before i could do that Vivek being Vivek closed my eyes and took me to the main hall. I waved his hand from my eyes and walked to my room. Taking bath i refreshed myself. Smiling at granny who just woke up saw me fully ready for my office. " Sorry Granny i have few work in my office so starting a bit early" i apologied for my rash behavior. She just nodded her head and kissed my forehead which was heart warming. When i turned i found Shiva entering the house. When i saw him i could see his eyes were red, not due to alcohol but due to tears ?? I walked to him and he slowly raised his head to see me. 

" We need to talk," came his commanding response. Smirking at that i walked past him not even caring that granny is looking at us. PLEASE... came the response making my feet to halt. Turning i saw him bewildered. He is asking me please really. I cleared my ears with my fore finger so that i am not hearing it wrong. Looking at him i asked ," did you say please now ??" I was totally shocked. Is he a bipolar. I was so shocked to even react. He walked past me and looked at me from his shoulder behind. Nodding my head i followed him .This was the second time i was following him. First when i entered this house and now today. He walked to his room and closed the door and walked to me. 

" Look i might sound really crazy but i don't want much in my life. All i want is a promise from you.." he spoke making me blink. Promise from me ?? i whispered to him . Nodding his head he continued " It was the second time in my life i felt helpless, first is something i would never forget but don't worry that is nothing to do with you and second was today morning when you weren't there. I am just asking you that please dont do this , i know i was at the mistake. But please dont do this ever again. Until we get our papers lets be as friends. Not close, one hiee and bye more than enough. Please i am too stressed to have anything in this world. You are the only family i have next to granny. I am not asking as your husband but as a human will you please don't do this ever again ??"

I was just standing with no idea what to say. He is asking me to be his friend after what all we had. True to him i can't carry my grudge with him just because he is married to me. If someone who should be blamed then it is Vivek. He was too stressed and i know even granny never spoke to him after she was hospitalised. He was literally begging me and i dont know why but to say yes we can start as friends and part as friends in near future. I know this is something not to be done but i couldn't stand cold towards him and i either needed some peace. With being his friend i would get some peace of mind and some calmness and clear mind of what to do next in my life. 

I nodded my head and gave my hand to him. FRIENDS... I finally declared making him giving me his best smile which i never knew was there. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally made it. So how was it ?? The journey of Shiva and Sathya has started and Jubi i promise you , you guys gonna love her coz she is someone who would do anything for her friends. So so so how was it ?? Share me your views. So sorry for not updating for ages. 

Until next update...

Your lovely girl...

Bunny 💋💋💋