Chapter 25

Shiva...

The news that she is back to me was something which was in explainable. I couldn't thank every god whom i have begged for them to show some mercy to get her back to me. I would do absolutely anything for her. It felt really worthy to spend my time with my love. My Sathya... my Sakthi. I chuckled thinking of those times where i wanted to go back to her to visit her but here i am having her as my wife with no idea she is the one i was waiting to see for seven hell years.

These days my life was nothing but bliss. Morning waking up holding my love. Cuddling her kissing her holding her what not. We did not start our marital life but we were happy the way we are now. She is in my life which is more than enough for me. I hardly went to office. Vivek was a bachelor let him run the office. I have a family to take care off. I was now in office but i cannot help but think of my love. My smile was undeniable while I saw Vivek rolling his eyes. "Stop thinking of her..." he commanded. But i couldn't , i seriously couldn't. Grinning widely i slacked myself on his shoulder. "Fall in love. Without tasting the fruit you are deciding the taste man. Fall in love and say me" i said snuggling in his and blinking my eyes.

"Get off of me you sloth..." he winced and pushed me away making me laugh hard. I wanted to tease him so i pursed my lips and tried to kiss him making him yell on his top of his voice. Just then Prakash came in and saw us with his jaw dropping. Then he smirked and started to chant "kiss...kiss..." he chanted making me laugh hard but i held Vivek tight and kissed his cheeks making him yell on his top of his voice. We laughed and saw each other and bust into laugh again. I felt light literally happy after months, years to be specific.

"That was a hard core kiss..." Prakash teased making Vivek's ears turn red. Chuckling i pulled his cheeks and cooed him in baby voice making him irritate.

"Vivek, what does Sathya like ??" i asked him. "She is my sister and i am her brother and you have the guts to ask me this question you moron ??" before i could say something Prakash jumped and said "Oh... oh she likes dancing, eating street foods, then ohh she loves when comes to her favorite movies and music. She is a music freak but dance maniac," Prakash completed. He became my support system just like Vivek when Sathya was not in her state of mind.

Vivek was hurt when Prakash knew more than him and those seven years were really a huge gap between the both. Tapping his shoulder I nodded my head. Something actually bothered me was Vivek because he was the one who made me get married to Sathya but why was he acting like a bone when wanted to show my feelings ??

As i couldn't hold any more i asked him for which he said " I couldn't see anyone romancing my sister. I thought you would be a bit decent but then you proved me wrong when you were wagging your tail behind her and i was like damn this guy is romancing my sister." he hissed and saw me irritated.

Prakash saw me and Vivek. He was trying his level best to control his laughter. He is really a happy go lucky guy but deep inside i knew he is a guy no one should ever mess with. I sighed and saw them both. They both became my best buddies because of my beautiful wife. Smiling at that i stared at no where to be specific.

"Stop thinking about her..." Vivek yelled. This bone. Kissing his cheeks again i said "i'm going home. Take care of this damn business. Tata..."

I heard Vivek yelling my name. Laughing hard i went back home. Entering the house i saw Sathya speaking with grannu. When she saw me her smile widened which warmed my heart big. Smiling at her i sat next to them of what they were speaking. After sometime i held her and walked to the room as it was her time for rest. She has recovered but i have no heart to make her strain so i made the doctor to say she is still sick. Making her sit i sat next to her and held her hand. She clasped it tight and my heart frantically raised its beat.