Chapter 24

Sathya...

I woke up when i found Shiva being holding me tightly yet gently, as if i was a precious possession. He was the one who took care of me when i was totally lost. Shiva... the guy who was a stranger to me and the one who was like a rock when i was shattered. 

Sighing i closed my eyes and i remembered what happened last night. I still can't believe i lost my dad but all i remembered was i was in Shiva's embrace when i saw my papa was taken away from me from the house in the ambulance and i saw the doctors failing to save him and finally i sat near him holding his hand after that i didn't know what happened. When i was in the deep pit of dark i saw my father calling my name as a whisper. 

"papa" i whispered and he saw me with a smile. 

"You need to leave me from holding princess You have to live.." he whispered. I was shocked. A life without him was pointless for me. 

"Papa do you think it would be possible ??" I asked him now looking at his face clear. He was not the way he is. He has gained his strength , looked a bit young from what he was. He held my hand and caressed my head. 

"You are just like your mother Sathya..Be strong, there are many people around you to take care and make sure you are never alone." he said looking at me deep.

"But no one will be you right ??" i chocked. "Stay strong Sathya... you need to live a long and happy life... stay strong my little princess..."I ran to him and he held me tight and slowly he start to fade away. He was leaving me but the smile was never leaving his face. 

"papa....papa..." i yelled calling his name and when i was shaken i saw Shiva staring at me with concern. Without thinking anything i cried in his shoulder and he held me tight. It was then i realised he would never return to me and it is my time to get myself back. I wanted to be in the darkness but thinking of it made me scared. I didn't want to be with the darkness ever again. It was that the reason i made Shiva to promise me. 

Everything around me was blurry and i closed my eyes but not once leaving him from my hold. I was scared to be alone, i was scared to be in dark , i am scared to loose again. 

He stood there when i was shattered. I have him for my life as my best friend. He is going to be for me and i am glad he is here for me. I still couldn't believe that he is the one who took care of me. 

He held me tight and tapped my head to make me sleep. This guy really a cuddly buddly. I poked him slightly but he fiddled and settled down again. I did that again until he saw me with his half sleeping eyes and held me tight mumbling something literally incoherent. 

"Good morning..." i cooed him giving his eskimo kiss. "Sleep you need to rest Sathya..." he husked and slept holding me tight. Slowly going to his ears i yelled at him making him jerk and sit on the bed making me laugh holding my stomach. 

His eyes widened when my laugh subdued. "Sathya..." he called me. I nodded my head and saw him with a small smile. "You really know i am here right ??" he asked me again thinking i might get lost in my mind again.

"Mr.Husband of mine i am good , sane... ok ??" i whispered. He saw me for few seconds before pulling me in him and breaking down. I didn't know why but he held me tight and was shacking in tears. Pulling him away from me i held his face and saw him. Wiping his tears with my small fingers i examined him. He look pale, face covered with beard and worry lines his eyes look like he had hardly slept. He didn't do any injustice to any part of my face by not kissing them. He held me tight and all the time murmuring how much he missed me for these days.

"How many days ??" i asked him that how many days has passed since papa left me. " More than three months...." he whispered and held me tight again. I was shocked. Two months have passed and i was in darkness. I couldn't react anything. I saw Shiva and he held me to him tight and i closed my eyes tight. Tears were flowing freely and i held him tight to cry my pain out. "It's enough for you to cry, all you need is sleep. Rest Sathya... you need it... we need it" he spoke cooing me and i nodded my head holding him tight closing my eyes to have a peaceful slumber. 

When i woke up i was surrounded by the entire family of mine. Vivek held me tight and cried hard. I knew he loves papa very much more than me. Then came Prakash and Jubi. Everyone treated me royally. What did i do to them ?? I blinked when i saw Shiva standing looking at me at peace. A small smile never leaving his lips. Smiling back i talked to all. Granny was in moon when she was talking to me. After everyone left Shiva walked to me sitting next to me and scooping me to him and placing me in his lap. For some reason even though it is inappropriate i felt good. He saw me and smiled and hugged me tight. 

"Was i so bad for these three months you look so happy now ??" i asked him looking at him. He was huge and i was literally tiny infront of him. He held me but there was no response from him. I need to know what happened to me. 

"Shiva..." i fiddled his button. 

"Hmm" he hummed in response and saw me. 

"What happened to me ??" i asked him making him look at me deep. Sighing and holding me tight he started to say what all happened to me and how i was for these past months. I couldn't literally understand i was not more than a stone with no emotions still he took care of me. After some time i walked to refresh my self. He said i was been taken care off by Shiva and granny always. How am i going to give my gratitude to them for taking care of me for like more than three months. 

"Thank you..." i whispered to him. It was nothing when it comes to what he has done but still all i could say was thanks to him. "It is my duty to protect you and make you safe. I did what i promised to your papa. He asked me to take care of you and i am doing that. Nothing much" he shrugged his shoulder. Nodding my head i closed my eyes holding him tight. I am not alone any more. Not any more. 

It took me few days to make myself normal. I felt terribly weak and as per the doctors advice i have to stay home for few more days. And Shiva never left my side not even a second. He would at times cuddle at times kiss on my nose and it always felt so special and i couldn't name why my heart would flutter always when he does that. We would go out very rarely after my desperate begging and outside he never for one second left my hand. It felt different, it felt safe, it felt protected and it felt home. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Precap...

Shiva..

After speaking with grannu who asked me to propose to my Sathya i rehearsed myself for atleast thousand times to say that i love her. Getting her favorite blue ring i ran into her room to find her standing showing her back to me. Her head was looking down at something in her hand. Heaving heavily i called her. 

She turned and saw me straight. She ran to me and held me tight with something in her hand. I hugged her back. 

"I have something to say..." we both spoke unison. 

"You say first..." we yet again spoke in the same voice. 

We both saw and bust into laughter. Fine i will say she said and held my hand and i nodded my head waiting for me to confess my love. Just waiting how would she react. 

Next thing i knew my heart was broken into million pieces.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Made it.... so so so how was it ??

Did you guys like it ??

Until next update...

Your love...

Bunny...