Chapter 11

Shiva...

It was really a bliss when i can get Sathya's friendship. These two months were going really well. We became good friends. Not too close but just an acquaintance. When i entered the house i found Sathya's laughing with her father and granny talking with her. It made me smile. I would say after years of hallow and cold house today my house was brightened by them. 

When i started to hear what they were talking it was then i came to know that i was the topic of their talk. Shit no. I ran to stop my granny not to say what i once did in my childhood and what was i been called by my first crush. It was just then my name was declared to them. Sathya turned and started to laugh so hard. 

"Awww my poor chokie..." she cooed me making my ears turn red in embarrassment. When grannu was about to start the next tale i jumped to her to stop because at that time she was really some one so close to me yet we were far from each other. 

"Grannu stop, i need to pack for my business trip." i finally declared making Sathya look at me questioning. "You never said you are going to have any business trip any soon ??" 

Nodding my head i asked her to help me packing for which she gladly accepted. She was really a good friend whom i missed in my first days of our marriage. We are going to be in the same house for only six months. True to the fact the first hearing was over and even though ours were mutual , court has ordered us to reconcile our decision and ordered us to stay in the marriage for a period of six months and we are planning to enjoy every second of it. 

I pushed her by her shoulder and we walked to my room for her to pack my stuffs but she was all the time yelling my name really hard and it was hard for me to control her antics. She turned much relaxed these days around me and i felt more normal than i used to be before. Her tease,her jokes, her laughs were really making it more lively to live in this house. 

She was sitting on the bed and folding my cloths while i was taking them from my cupboard. "So how many days trip ??" she asked me while not looking at me with my cloths been folded in her hand. 

"About say a week to ten days..." i dragged making her nod understanding it was not sure. Hey where are you going by the way ?? she asked me out of blue. 

"Well... umm to Belgium for a business meet to represent my company"  i completed and she nodded again understanding making her look like a kid. Smiling at that i kept all the requirements inside my suit case and she asked me something made me jolt in surprise. 

"Date a girl Shiva, i know you would love to search for a girl , go date a girl." I started to laugh make her confuse. "For the first time in the history of a marital life , a wife is asking her husband to date another woman. Lady your seriously a peculiar piece" 

She gave me a glare and threw my pant on my face. "It is because we are going to have just six months. Settle down before  I leave this house" she grinned at me. I just nodded and said " let me find someone really attractive Sathya then I would let you know her i promise." Smiling at me as the answer was satisfactory to her she walked out of my room making me think of dating a girl and this time to make a serious relationship and settle down in my life as a family person.

Days started to get more bored when she was not around me. We used to have fights for everything, starting from the morning breakfast yelling to the night fight for turning off my t.v. We slowly started to become friends with each other and this was really a good sign. " Someone is in a dream land..." came a teasy voice of Vivek. Nodding my head i turned to the other side just to look at the beauty of Belgium. After a quick shower in the cold Belgium i walked out to find my suit. I was searching everywhere. Finally not able to find it i called her who was not picking up my call. My anger in me was building up. Finally after three times she picked her call just to yell at me. 

" Are you really out of your mind ?? i am in between my presentation and you are killing me with your stupid calls"

This lady... seriously. Where the hell is my suit ? i yelled at her back. Sighing she asked me to keep my mobile in speaker mode. Instructing me where were everything , finally making me take my entire 3 piece set. It was that time Vivek entered all dressed. I snapped my head and saw him and his eye brows slightly went up and his lips twitched up a smirk. I looked at him with a stare which meant "I don't have time for this crap" 

Walking out whistling Vivek did not say anything for now. Finally sighing and thanking Sathya i started my day. 

Every day meeting went hectic and so was my food there. I hated it. I missed the food which i used to have home which was been prepared by grannu and Sathya. They both would make different dishes and their testing lab rat was me. 

In just three days i would be back home. Every time i would go for a business trip i would loath to come back home which was once the place i hate and still i would come just for my grannu, Speaking about her i still miss my old grannu who was a super woman. I missed her old self. She was really week and i couldn't stop myself from not to worry. But now i feelat ease coz Sathya takes care of grannu really very much.

These 10 days seemed very weird and i desperately wanted to be back home especially with Sathya. This was something weird. This was the same feel i had when i wanted to return back home from my studies just to meet one precious person in my life but still couldn't find her. "Some one is zoned out..." Vivek cooed me making me punch his stomach. Whining like a small kid he cursed me bad which only earned my laughter. 

"Vivek..." i called him. He snapped his head up still holding his stomach. "Did you find where your sister is ??" i asked him making his eyes wide as if i asked something really weird or i was looking like an extra terrestrial thing. He was utterly confused but composed himself after few minutes he said " i am still searching the sister i lost, but just found Sathya now." he spoke in a low voice which ultimately made me roll my eyes. This guy is a mother hen seriously. But true once there was a time i wanted to meet his sister and i didn't know why. This idiot never had any pictures of his sister when he was studying with me and his tales about his little sister made me want to meet her really bad but never i had that chance in my life. 

Those days where Vivek would be so devastated, who was so badly searching for her could never find her. Those were the worst days of my life. With my father's demise which was because of my mother's drastic step of divorce made my life a whole 180 degree upside down. Sighing i just patted his shoulder. "You will find her soon , i want to meet her as well remember ??" i spoke softly. He just nodded his head and smiled a sad smile. 

"Wish you guys met a different situation so that it would have been something different in both of your lives. Wish i acted little earlier when her calls were no longer coming, just wish i did not earn my sister's anger the way i am having now." he spoke in a broken tone. 

Hey hey we will find her , i promise" i assured him. He held my hand as if i was his life support and said " it is only in your hands to get my sister back.I have lost her but now you have got Sathya in your life. Don't loose her and regret the way i am doing every minute of my life. Please promise me that come what may you won't do the same mistake i did would you ??" He asked me really like begging. Nodding my head i promised him " Come what may i won't leave her" 

Because i think i am starting to like her. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaa bunny is back. So so so here is the next part. I am so excited to write about them more and more. So we could see there is some love flowers blooming in a stone heart ?? Am i wrong.

The biggest question why is Vivek not saying that the girl whom they were searching is none other than sathya and what does Shiva know about Sakthi and what is going to happen next.

Until next update...

Your little girl

Bunny💋💋💋