Chapter 9

Shiva...

I didn't know what time it was until i heard an unknown tone which is screaming in my ears for past 10 minutes. Couldn't take any more i woke up and it was that time i found i was been sleeping in the ground. Was i that drunk ?? Holding my paining had i took the mobile. It was that time i noticed it wasn't mine but new one ?? Was it Sathya's ?? Looking at the screen i confirmed it was hers because Prakash was calling. Swiping the green button i kept it on my ears. 

Sathya ?? Did you finish the presentation? Remember today we have the meeting ?? he yelled in my ears. I am not Sathya shiva speaking. I said and the other side reminded silent. 

Where is she ?? Give the mobile to her need to speak something important. He commanded me. The nerve of him. Let me enjoy his wrath because he is the lover boy of my wife isn't he ?? It was too obvious that they both were literally dating or more ?? who knows.

Aren't you surprised or say shocked that i am attending YOUR sathya's call ?? I asked but the reply was something really shocking to me. 

I know you and she live under same roof. I am no way shocked because she doesn't hide anything to me . If something needs to be known then it is probably you the one should know what is happening around you rather just warming your bed with some nasty chicks. 

Enough now what do you want ?? i asked before my calm gives me a good bye. " I am just asking you to give this damn mobile to Sathya for god damn sake" he grinned every word. Getting up from the ground i walked to the room where she would actually be. It was cold and something chill crossed my heart. Where is she ?? Turning around i noticed it was 4 in the morning ? Where the hell is she now ?? I started to call her name but the silence answered me greatly. Where the hell is she now ?? Running out of my room i stepped out but again i went in and checked her rest room and the balcony. Then rushing out i checked in the kitchen she was not there either. 

Running out from there i checked granny's room but granny was sleeping alone but sound. Pulling my hair i saw the mobile which was still in the call. Cancelling the call i pulled my mobile to call Vivek the one who made me in this mess. 

" Shiva this is 4 in the morning if you wanna blabber then let that me after two hours" he spoke in a sleepy tone. If you dare cut this call i will kill you Vivek this sathya is not in the house. I declared and he was now full awake. 

"What are you talking Shiva she was....." as if something caught his sense he yelled something really big. What happened ?? i asked him. She walked out of the house after you both had a fight he said making  my eyes wide. 

Fight ?? When did we had  fight ?? I asked him. You didn't know what happened last night ?? He asked me making me think hard. All i could remember was I went to my hotel and before i could come out i had a small drink of my usual and.... shit what the hell happened after that ??

I couldn't remember anything Vivek what the hell happened ?? 

He sighed and said " You came home with her... and Shak... i mean sathya saw you both and you as always created a ruckus calling her by names which ended in a fight and she walked out of the hall . i thought she went to her father. Wait did you check in there ?? he asked me. Keeping his call on line i rushed to the place. Knocking the door for few times i found the care taker to open the door. 

Did sathya come here ?? I asked him He just nodded his head in negative. Then where would she be ?? A sudden fear griped my heart. This girl needs to know something called as informing and using of mobile phone and not loosing them. Aah she is giving me a head ache of finding her. Starting my car i picked up Vivek from his house and we started to roam the entire house. The irony was she was bare footed either. Her slipper was in the stand. Where the hell is she ??

Prakash...

I knew something was not right and my guess came out to be right. Rushing out of the house i took my bike which would be easy for me to search her i rushed out. Every street by street i searched for her. This girl has left her mobile back and went away and her husband is one literal scum. Aah Sathya you are so gonna die in my hands.

As if something hit me i rushed to the temple where she would always go. I was at the top speed of my bike. Sathya I'm just going to bring you and uncle home to my home so that she will never face this ever again.

Parking the bike i ran inside the temple area. Where the hell is she ?? It was already 5 in the morning. Just then i found Shiva and Vivek where there standing. Thinking of nothing i just rushed there and punched Shiva on his face. Holding his collar i yelled "where is my friend ??" He held my collar tight and said " if you are so much in love with her why did you loose her to me you crazy mister ??"

What ?? Is he out of mind. I think Vivek is much sensible than this scum. Vivek did you know where she went or do you have any idea of where she will go ?? I know he know her inside out when they were kids. She said about her past. She trusts me and i promised to keep that trust always.

We ignored Shiva and searched for her. She was not even in this temple. Walking out we stood in the entrance. Something was different when i walked towards a small staircase. A fragile frame of my best friend was seen which was half on thre first stair and half on the ground. My heart bleeded looking at her state. When she was with me she was always happy smiling but was she in this much pain. A gasp was heard when i found Vivek holding his tears. After all isn't she his little sister. Sathya was really dependent on him which she said by herself. Shiva as always nothing but a plain face. Is this guy have something called as heart ?? and does it have humanity in that ?? Why was he always as stubborn as a rock.

I walked to her. It was that time i found her feet where hurt because she came bare footed. Vivek walked to her and held her in his arms and picked her up. Shiva you better go home i will take Sathya to the hospital and Prakash thanks for the help. If he only dares. Before he could take a step i threw my bike key to Shiva and walked to Vivek and looked deep into him and said. It is better you go away from her the way you did. She is my friend and i was the one who is taking care of her. I will take her with me. I said and as if sensing us she woke up and saw Vivek. He saw his little sister. Her eyes welled up so was his. The unspoken hurt and pain where rushing out in the form of tears. She turned to me then her eyes went to her so called husband. She turned immediately.

She is found right let's head back home. Morning headaches already and this melo drama. He said which made a smirk on her face and she just got herself out of Vivek and held my hand.

Will you take me back home. Sorry for making you go crazy. And sorry for making you witness the melo drama in the morning Mr. Agnihotri. She held my shoulder and walked hoping a little. Are you alright or should i need to give you a piggy back ride ?? I asked in a serious tone but with a tease in it. She glared at me and walked past me only a step making herself trip down. Vivek ran to her and picked her up.

"Leave me... she wiggled. He saw me and i walked to him with a nod. Now shush enough of yours. Prakash drive the car and Shiva do whatever you want. But remember this is not the way you accepted for and also i think what ever your granny said you're proving it right. With that he bounced her in his arms and walked towards the car and i opened the car door. He placed her in the seat and she started to fight him which was nothing more than a child fight. He held her tight so that she won't fight. She was struggling but everything went futile. Smiling i saw Shiva who stood there as a tree. Confusion, hurt , pain, anger was in his face. He just walked to my bike and started to drive them while i took my wheels.

Where is this journey going to take us ?? Only the god and the time knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What has happened just now ?? I still can't believe i made an update. So how was it ?? Sorry for no response for your comments. Will do that this time pakka promise.

What is with this Shiva?? *face palm*

Sigh...

Ok colour the star and become an artist.

Share this book with your friends and help me.

Until next update.

Your lovely girl.

Bunny 💋💋💋