Chapter 27

Vivek...

I wanted to kill my best friend for what all he had done to my little one. But then i wanted to bang my head looking at the stupidity of what they have done. None has brain i mean none. I saw Shiva who is looking lost and gulping the juice hard. JUICE really ?? What has happened to my bestie who would gulp a full bottle of rum and would order for the next. This guy was the one who taught me to drink and now he is sipping his juice with straw.

Aahhh.. I yelled and held my hair. He did not take his lips from his straw while combing my hair.

"Take your hands off me." I yelled making him smile at me meekly. Prakash came as if he was hit by a tornado. His hair was totally disoriented. He tried his level best not to cry but when he saw me he held me by my shoulder and cried yelling how cruel Jubi was. I tried not to laugh.

"Say me how much was the score ??" i asked him. He gave me one look and sniffed his nose by rubbing them in my shoulder. These guys.

I was really looking at these two. One was sniffing and blowing his wounds while the other is sucking the juice. Slapping my head hard i closed my eyes. I know love is powerful but this is too much. "So any plans of making Sathya love you ??" Prakash asked looking at Shiva. I snapped my head to see them.

" I think Jubi should have killed you" i said chuckling. "man that's love and you being a bachelor shut up." I felt humiliated.

"Who said i am single ?? I can...." i was cut by Shiva saying the worst date of my life.

"This guy who would wrestle is a scary crow when it comes to date. He cannot speak to a girl and you know the best part is ?? he is shy." Shiva spoke making Prakash to spit whatever he had in his mouth.

Coughing he saw me with disbelief. "The great Vivek is shy !! Oh my god does Sathya know that ??" he asked me in his unbelievable tone. I was about to get up but both held me and they were speaking shits about me. Why is that always i am the target. But i was happy that i could finally have my best friend to laugh hard. We were there when we needed each other and now he has got his happiness. Prakash on other hand was a buddy of happiness. Our talks were interrupted when Shiva had a call. It was from Shakthi.

Prakash pulled that and kept that in speaker making us to listen honestly it felt disgusting. Listening to the romantic talk of my sister.

"Hello..." he shuttered.

"Shiva..." she cooed. It was as if acid is been flowing in my ears. I was about to stand up but Shiva snapped his head and made me sit. This guy is really a pathetic shit.

"Where are you ??" she asked him and i can see her pout. God for heaven sake i am her brother.

"I'm outside with my client Sathya, bit busy why ? anything important ??" he asked all casual but he was sweating heavily and that was making me hard to breathe.

"I want to hug you, you know..." she complained.

Hug ?? they are hugging each other... "Will you come soon ??" she asked him. He snapped his teeth fully out making me roll my eyes while Prakash was hugging Shiva by his shoulder and keeping his head on his shoulder and side talking for every word she speaks. Literally every man are shameless. I was about to end the call but Shiva held my hand and spoke looking at me with a smirk. "I'm coming home right now Sathya, remember whatever you say...." he saw me while the answer came from her "you will do it..." she chripped. "You're the best. I'm waiting come soon"

I closed my eyes to digest that my best friend is romancing my sister. MY LITTLE SISTER.

Shiva stood and kissed my cheeks while Prakash was waving his hand yelling many all the bests. When he finally done he saw me and smiled and kissed me in my cheeks.

Yaarrrr....

Sathya...

We were now sitting in the terrace and as always i was snuggling in Shiva. It felt really good. Granny was getting well and the day she is alright is the day i have to leave but for that i have to make him find a girl. He did not speak anything but just held me tight and the winter breeze was making my face turn cold. Sniffing my nose i snuggled in him and sighed. I am going to miss his warmth. He would be hugging his love like this. But the thought of he is going to touch another woman was turning me crazy.

"Sathya..." he whispered. I nodded and snuggled in him. "Did you ever had a dream wedding thought ??" he asked me. Sighing i nodded again. "What was that about ??" he asked me making me bite my lower lips. How would i say my crazy dream.

"Umm well i wanted to have a big wedding. Like in a big hall i wanted to have a wedding. It should be one of the best weddings of the town. One side Prakash and another side my brother should be standing. I should be the center of attraction. There should be music and a dj night on my reception and on the time of kannika dhan i wanted to sit in my papa's lap and he should see me with his proud tears and things like that you know..." i said not realising that Shiva was looking at me deep.

"I snatched a beautiful dream from you." he whispered sadly. True he took the only dream i had for many days of my life. Every time i listen to any romantic song i would imagine how it would be me dancing with my husband in that song but it was taken away.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered in my hair. I looked at him and my cold hand touched his warm face. Smiling at him i snuggled again and mumbled "It's alright." He got a call from Vivek.

"Oh my god i forgot." he mumbled and stood making me yearn the warmth from him. I looked at him up and he mouthed a small sorry and gave his hand. Pushing me inside he changed into a casual dress and asked me to change either. What is got into him now ??

When he reached i saw Prakash with Jubi Vivek with a girl and myself with Shiva. Vivek was in his date ?? But when Shiva left me and walked to her something in me burnt. He was holding her hand and slowly placed them behind her back. I gasped. No one was ever bothered. I am here his WIFE...

I walked with my feet hitting the ground hard making a nasty noise but no one complained. I sat and squeezed my hand tight. Shiva was sitting next to her, close too close to her. Who is she ?? i asked her not taking my eyes away from her, them to be specific. Shiva was laughing hard and i never knew the water bottle in my hand crumbled. Something inside me was burning hard.

Prakash took his fries and said casually "his date.." Jubi was busy with her to be husband while my husband is having his happy time with his DATE...

DATE... That was burning in me.

I saw Vivek smiling at me holding me hard and introducing me to the DATE that i was his sister. She gave her hand. I held them tight and gave a tight crush making her to yell in pain.

"Oh...sorry" i said saw Shiva who was looking at me as if he won a trophy. This guy needs a lesson. I sat next to him and she sat the other side. This is going to be a long night.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Who said girls won't get jealous ?? We are worst in that case. So here is the jealousy update, as i promised we are going to have some happy times for now but let's wait and watch.

Apologies if it is not upto the level. Next part will be soon..

Your love...

Bunny...