Chapter 23

Sathya...

I was surrounded by darkness. Everything was dark. I, for some reason loved this darkness. It gave me a sense of serenity a safety which the brightness failed to give. It had peace and i wished to stay there forever. No emotions, no pain, no hurt just me. It had only one thing called darkness a pure black bliss which was embracing me tight and i loved that. 

I could just feel someone begging me to come out of this, he would never leave my side which pissed me off even though it for some reason felt home. I wanted to be there in the hold of the warmth yet i wanted to go away far. I never wanted to be in that embrace yet i would find myself snuggling in the warmth. 

He for some reason would never leave me. Who is he ?? i don't know, Why is he pleading i don't know why does he want me to be out of the darkness i god damn don't know. But he was there. From the second i open my eyes till the moment i make my eyes shut. My father was no where seen around me and all i know was he was in the small house. I would go there and hide so that he would leave me to be with my papa. I would time and now ask for my papa but he would just hold me tight. I don't want him to hug me yet he would hold me tight. I would always watch when my papa would come back to the small house but every minute gave me disappointment, so i would end up in dark. He would again beg me to come back to him. 

I want to run from him but he would find me. I want to be with my father but he for instance would be with me. I would time and again ask where my father is , but he is the only one who would be with me. He would take care off me, ask me to speak, would tap me until i sleep and would hold me when i need to be held. I wanted this to be always with me but i was afraid what if he would leave me like papa has done by asking him to take care off me and go away far. 

I was scared what if i am alone again ?? 

Please don't leave me... i whispered. 

I shouldn't have said i shouldn't have spoken to him. His eyes widened and saw me by him balancing on his elbow while i was still looking at him blank. He sat and scooped me in his arms and held me tight in his heart. It felt peace, bliss, home. He was shacking and i saw him doubtfully. He saw me and i saw those tears just like i had. Might be his papa was also away from him. I won't leave you i promise i won't leave you... he said and held me even more tight. I snuggled and slept holding his shirt something i would always do to my papa. Holding his shirt so that he would never leave me. 

Shiva....

She sighed and closed her eyes again. She spoke asking me to be with her always and i just promised her the very moment that i would always be with her. She then slept in my arms. She was exhausted by just looking at her father's house. She slowly held my shirt and dosed off. My love spoke to me. Kissing her head one more time i rocked her back and forth. My Sathya is coming back to me. 

Morning i found my love sleeping deeply but not for once loosing her hold. It made me happy. Holding her hard i woke her up and we started our days with a small smile. She would speak only if it was necessary but time and now would ask about her father but of all we never stepped out of her room. She would be there sitting in the bed and staring at the balcony to watch her , the only difference was she was blinking. Would close her eyes frequently and give some sign getting back normal. But something in her changed and she started to hold my hand just like the way she held his.

Days passed and slowly she started signs of response whenever she was been questioned. 

"So what can we watch for today ?? it's another league match of our teams. So shall we watch that ??" i asked her making her blink. Sighing i walked to her and made her sit on her bed and switched the t.v. on and sat behind her leaving her space for her to watch the match. My eyes never left her for once. She was watching it without even blinking. She was sitting in the edge of the bed while i was near the head board. She slowly sat with her legs folded and still keeping her eyes on the screen. She then started to crawl back and she turned to see me. She saw me while i kept my eyes on the screen. What has she planned to do ?? I acted as if i never noticed her at all. Let her take her decision of what she wants to do. 

Slowly getting up on the bed she walked to me and made my leg to stretch straight and sat next to me keeping her head on my lap and watching the match. She pulled my hand and made it run through her head making me laugh hard.

Demand something she is expert in. She is doing it now. Slowly yet present. 

"Do you want me to do like this ??" i asked her making her nod her head. Laughing and kissing her side head i ran my hands on her head. She sighed and smiled a little before sleeping. I slowly made her sleep on the bed and tried to walk as my leg has become sore due to keeping the legs in the same position for hours. Slowly bending my leg and holding it for few seconds with my hand i stood there till someone screamed. 

Sathya....

With no thoughts i ran to her and she was screaming in her sleep. I held her hand which was fluttering in air. "Sathya.. sathya...wake up..." i shook her and she was all the time yelling calling her dad's name. 

"Wake up..." i yelled on my top of my voice. Her eyes opened and the blood shot eyes were now visible. Unknowingly i gasped and she saw me. This time the confidence in the eyes came back. 

Did she come back to me ??

I bend down to see her. She scooped her arms around my neck and started to cry hard. 

"papa.... papa" she tried to speak but something was chocking her and so cried hard. "Shushh... shushh he's gonna be back soon love please it will be over soon Sathya.." i said but i never know when it is going to end. She is far more lost than i thought and i am going to get her back no matter what.

"he will never come back right ??" i heard her whisper. I snapped my head to see her. 

"He left me alone right ??" she asked me in a broken voice. I didn't know what to answer or how to answer. Is she back to normal ?? Or still lost in her fear. 

"I'm scared..." she whispered barely audible. "Why ??" i asked her confused. 

"I'm scared to be in the dark... everything around me is dark. I was happy first but now i am scared.." she said looking at me and her eyes were now pooling in her tears. 

"You would never be in the dark again. I will always be there with you to get this darkness away from you always no matter what ??" 

"You promise me that ??" she asked me making me chuckle. Holding her close to me i whispered in her hair " i promise you..." sighing she closed her eyes mumbling in a small voice.

"thank you shiva....." 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally i made it... i am sorry for not posting on Monday... so here it is next one will be soon as i promised. 

We will see more...

Until next update...

Your love...

Bunny...