Chapter 7

•••••• Scarlet Jones ••••••••

"Can we take a break now?!?!" sighed Xavier.

It was 10:24am we didn't stop work since 7:26am. We kept working on algebra first seemed like he started to understand.

I finally sighed and said "Okay what do you wanna do"

He stretched and looked straight at me.

"How about a movie?"

I decided not to argue since I really was pushing him to a limit. "Alright as long it isn't anything sad."

He went over to a cabinet a picked an old movie. "I'll get some popcorn" he went out to the kitchen.

Alright Scarlet don't let him put a move on you. I set my books aside and got comfortable on the couch. Luckily it was pretty big and comfortable.

Xavier came back with a bowl of popcorn and sat near the middle of the couch while I stayed in my corner.

"I don't bite Scarlet" he said to me smirking.

I sighed "alright" I scooted a bit closer to him but still a safe distance.

I was a little chilly an I guess he saw my goosebumps because he laughed. He went out of the room. I was about to go check up on him when he came in with a Blanket.

"Here" he threw me the blanket.

I caught it and spread it out. It was pretty comfortable. Then the worst came. Xavier decided to sit next me. I didn't mind him sitting next to me what bothered me is we were alone in this big house on the sofa with one blanket shared for us.

Xavier looked at me then smirked. "Hope you don't mind me being so close"

" I don't mind I can handle you Valentine" I said to him as strongly as I can.

He smirked. Then he did absolutely dumb. He put his arm around me. As soon as he did so I pushed it off and laughed at him.

"Nice try Hands off " I said to him.

He just laughed and said " Don't gotta be so fierce Jones"

I scooted away from him.

After about 20mins I felt my eyes getting heavy.

I fell asleep.