Chapter 14- Long night

••••••••••• Scarlet Jones •••••••••

I couldn't sleep and it was 10:26pm and I was sleeping at Xavier's house.

I went downstairs to go get a glass of water as I went into the kitchen I noticed along the way how lonely and gloomy the house was. It must feel bad for Xavier always being alone without no one to talk to but same time no one to tell him what to do. As I finished my water I headed to the living room.

Instead of finding an empty room with a huge Tv off I found it on with Mr.Perfect there watching a movie.

" Mind if I join you?"

"Of course the movie just started."

I sat on the opposite side of the couch on the tv was some kind of old comedy movie on Netflix.

It was interesting because I rarely enjoyed Old movies. I stared at him for a few moments during the middle he didn't seem to be looking at the Tv instead seemed he was thinking.

" What are you thinking about?"

He shook his head and just looked at me.

"Tomorrow school starts and I have to deal with a crazy maniac ex Girlfriend and the guys."

" And while you do that I'll be hanging out with Nathan and Adam."

I haven't seen Adam in a while since the last day of school. He told me to expect a change I hope he was talking about his braces because I know how much he's wanted them off. I've like Adam for a long time and knowing tomorrow I got a chance to see him would be amazing.

" Adam huh?"

"Ya why do you say it like that?"

"Say what like I don't get what your saying" he said sarcastically smirking.

" Never mind your hopeless" I sighed and just grabbed the sour patch bag that was beside him.

He yanked the bag from me and stuffed some in his mouth.

"Hey what the heck give me the candy."

He just chewed and kept watching the screen. Hasn't this guy heard never mess with a girl's Food???

I threw a pillow to him hoping he would get distracted. As the pillow hit his shoulder he caught it and kept playing with it I quickly got the bag and ran for the stairs.

As I went up I ran to the nearest room while Xavier came chasing after me. I didn't know he was so fast when he was nearly hot on my heel. I ran into the nearest room which ended in being His room I ran into the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom I heard him come in the room and lock the door.

" Give me my candy and I'll leave you alone."

"Not a chance you started it" I yelled back.

" Give me my sour patch kids"

"Never"

"Never?" he called a bit quieter.

"Never ever" suddenly I felt the door have presser. I tried my best to hold the door locked but it was too late Xavier came in.

He stared at me then at the candy in my hand. I gripped the candy as tight as I could in my tiny feminine hands.

Before I knew it Xavier had his hands on my waist. His face inches away I barely noticed how his hazel eyes seemed gray in the dark. His body was warm and muscular. He stared down at the candy then stared back at me. Our eyes met we had a few mins of silent. I got out of the trance and tried to scoot away.

Bad choice.

Before I knew it Xavier got me by the waist and swung me over his shoulder.

I started fussy around hopefully loosing his grip. Nope no help.

"Let me Go!"

He chuckled and threw me on the bed. I didn't fall hard or anything but still annoyed me that he carried me like a baby.

"Listen Scarlet there's nothing I hate more than people taking my sour patch kids so I will surrender after you give me the candy"

I looked at the bag in my hand. Give it to him or not?

"Hmmmm nope" Seems like he was a step ahead because as soon as I made way for the door he tackled me to the ground. He wasn't as heavy as I thought he would be.

We fought for the bag of candy like crazy one min I had it in my hand reaching out to throw it then he took it out of my grasp. While we had his fist in the air cheering I pushed him off and then got on top of him taking the candy.

"Wow Scarlet sneak attack much"

" Hey candy is my life especially sour patch kids"

"Interesting you know it's funny that you say that considering..." suddenly while I was busy listening to him he gets me from the waist lifting me in a baby way. Now I had my legs wrapped around him and my arms around his neck. " considering right now you are clinging to me like a scared little girl"

" Hey you're the one carrying me and chasing me" I said blushing still from clinging on him.

After laughing a bit over our situation there was a small pause silence.

We made eye contact what seemed forever. He smirked and I felt my face hot.

He whispered " hey Scarlet"

"Yes Xavier"

"Have you had your first kiss?"

I shook my head.

Before I knew it Xavier leaned in and so did I closing the gap right before our lips touched, he said

" Can I be your first?"

I smiled and nodded.

Xavier leaned in and kissed me.

Our lips intwined in harmony. Lips locked together we kissed for what seemed like forever. It felt like time stopped and the only thing moving was our lips. I never thought something so small as a kiss could be so amazing.

A kiss. Two people together lips locked. Finally felt like Reality was like a movie. The best movie I've ever seen.

I couldn't believe I was kissing Xavier Valentine.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story and it's action.

I'm trying to get Xavier and Scarlet to have a passionate unpredictable relationship.

So far hope I'm doing a good job.

Anyways

• Comment

•Follow

• Vote

^~ ^ <3