Chapter 12 - meeting the real Scarlet

••••••••• Xavier's POV•••••••••••

Lily left me alone at the mall because she said she wanted to go talk to Nathan about Scarlet. I was about to go with her but I chose not to since Nathan still hating me could end in a fight.

I walked around the mall bored out of my mind a few times I went to Hot Topic but the place seemed a bit wild with all the black and cartoons.

I finally ended up talking to Zack at Finish Line. There wasn't many people here I guess not so many people were into running shoes.

I stayed in the back watching Tv. Until I heard screaming coming from the front of the store.

I wanted to go up front but I waited a few seconds to see it was just a false alarm.

Screaming again this time sounded more feminine. And familiar.

I went up front to find a brunette in a hoodie crying her eyes out behind the shoes rack. I couldn't tell who it is but something told me I should help. Stranger or not a girl crying is a big deal.

I was about to ask Zack what happen but he seemed to be nowhere around.

I decided guess I should bring her to the back.

"hey look I get your crying and I'm. Guessing it because of what I heard from the screaming want to go to the back?"

I decided to ask her before I made a movement toward her. She have me a slight nod. I almost thought I saw her face but instead I just saw lots of hair in front.

I lightly put my hands in her shoulders and led her to the back of the store.

I lead her to the couch next to one I the through pillows. Luckily the place was quite nice for the employes. I went over to the mini fridge to get a water for her.

I finally sat across from her and kept staring. I know it's rude but I couldn't help myself.

She seemed to feel the tension because she kept moving a bit. Seemed like she saw me but I still couldn't see her.

For some reason she took out a blue notepad and a gray floral pen.

She was writing something...

I know you

"Really well I can't tell who you are can you please tilt your head a bit?"

She seemed to be thinking a bit before she wrote something else.

Can you clean my glasses first?

She handled me her glasses still keeping her head down.

Oddly they seemed familiar. They were sorta like ray-bands expect in blue and black.

I went over to the bathroom to clean them out. Took a few mins to take out the tear smudges.

I came back in less than 5mins or so. I passed them back and sat a bit closer. Close enough to whisper a bit but still far enough to give her space.

"Can I see your face now?"

She took off her hood and slid her glasses back on her face. Still with hair covering my view though.

"Mind facing me?"

She moved her dark chocolate hair out of the way and before me sat the least expected person.

The only girl who I never thought I would catch crying before me. The girl I thought was tough.

Guess I was wrong because here is

Scarlet Jones.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Would you have guessed to find Scarlet?

Anyways sorry for not publishing on time I've been on vacation anyways hope you guys keep reading things are getting serious.

Follow Comment Vote !!!!! :)