Chapter 18- Crazed boy

••••••••••• Scarlet Jones ••••••••

I woke up in a green chair with my hands and feet duct taped. I wasn't exactly uncomfortable just mostly weirded out by my surroundings. Everything around me was mostly a black leather sofa a flat screen tv a few games on shelves and what seemed to be a guy in a blue hoddie.

I kept staring at him wondering if he knew I was awake. I coughed hard hoping he would look up.

" Hey so um want to untie me" I said as Xavier looked up and smirked.

" Not til you tell me why you're ruining my game" I kept staring at him wondering what he was talking about.

" Maybe I should remind you about the library where you shoved books over the girl I was making out with."

I tilted my head back. Shit I just remembered about the incident.

" Anyways now you owe me by being my date for the night." Was he kidding?

" Ummmm"

" It's not a date date it's just I need someone for a double date .I'm going for a friend" I sighed in relief well least it wasn't anything big.

" What happen to the girl you were making out with why don't you ask her or some other girl" I looked at him still confused at why he chose me.

" You ruined my game and plus the other girls at school scared to go out with me after the Jasmine incident"

"Okay Well can I know about where and what will be happening at this date?"

" Well it's just dinner and a movie"

I thought about it I wasn't gonna do anything today anyways. Xavier got up and started to untie me and just when he took off the tape I noticed how red my arms were. How long was I out?

" Okay than and time for the date?"

" It's in 3hours" he sighed walking back on the couch.

I looked at the clock it was 4pm. Guess I could get cleaned up in time.

" Okay well can you take me home to freshen up" at that Xavier laughed at me as if I told the funniest joke alive.

" You're funny I'm not risking that I got you some clothes here your mom helped me." I looked at him insane was he kidding how would my mom help?

" I told you're mom I was taking you to a thank you date for tutoring me"

Great thanks mom you're so gullible.

" Okay so where's the bathroom?"

He lead me out the room into a room a few feet away he led me into a huge blue bathroom he passed me my clothes and a towel I looked at him.

" You smell like medicine you should shower" he showed me around the bathroom and passed me my perfume from home guess my mom wanted me to look pretty for him.

" Alrighty I'll give you an 1hr to get ready better be done by than."

" Okay see in an hour"

I closed the door after he exited great I'm showering an getting ready In Xavier's house and going on a date with Xavier.

My life is spinning on it's axis.

----

I got dressed in less than 40mins luckily my mom didn't pick anything to fancy. I was dressed in black jeans a light baby blue floral shirt and my leather jacket. I put my hair down with a few braids holding it back. I found my contacts in my purse I wanted to wear them but I found that annoying since I hated touching my eyes so I went with my glasses.

I looked one last time in the mirror wondering how the night would go.

I exited out the room to find Xavier by the stairs. He was dressed in a plaid blue shirt with black jeans and dress shoes it was weird that we matched in color but I guess that helps the act.

" So are you ready for our fake date scam" he winked with his charming smirk.

" Sure " I sighed looking down at my phone it was 6:40pm almost time.

" Remember be nice and try not to talk so much we are a fake couple."

I almost vomited in my mouth this was sickening.

" I'll use my acting skills than" I sighed trying to fix my bracelets.

"Are you sure you have any?"

" I don't know it's worked on you before." I couldn't help but smile at the sour patch kids memory.

" When was that?" He looked at me cluelessly.

" We should start going don't wanna

be late." More importantly I didn't wanna tell him.

" Ready Scarlet?"

" Ready as I'll ever be"

Tonight was gonna be a night to remember.

--------------------------------------

Ha so what did you guys think of this chapter did it interest you?

Did you like it? hate it?

I want to know!!!

Comment please.

Vote please.

Follow please.

And most importantly

SMILE !!!!!!! :)