Chapter 15- why why why

••••••••••• Xavier POV ••••••••

Why why why.

Why the heck did I kiss her why did I drink ugh. Great and I have studying to do with her tonight. Cancel? No if I do that I'll look like a wuss. But if I don't then she'll think I like her.

I started getting ready making my self seem the least bit of attractive I put on a grayish white shirt and green shorts.

I started heading around making sure to hide all romantic possibilities I had to keep it the less bit offering.

It's been a week since I've spoken to Scarlet I've figured it would be awkward so I've made sure to steer out of her way. But now that Football season has started I need my grades up.

Door bell rang. It's 3:46pm I texted Scarlet to be here at 4 guess she's early.

I called Gloria done telling her to open it up and tell her I'm in my room. I ran quickly to my room and jumped on my bed. Luckily I had somewhat a mess to seem busy so that could help.

I heard footsteps coming up.

I quickly got my phone and pretended I was checking Facebook. I looked up as soon as I saw the door open. There was Scarlet in a blue Aztec tank top and black jeans along with a friend....

"Hey" Scarlet said poking my shoulder.

I looked up at her big brown eyes.

"Sup who's the guy?" I said pointing at the guy standing next to her in the orange shirt.

"He's my date for earlier we had plans but I have to tutor so decided to just bring him along" Scarlet reached for his hand tightly.

What the heck is this because I kissed her? "Okay I guess"

I led them down stairs to the living room spreading out the books today was English something a bit simpler for me also the least confusing.

Hopefully this time would pass quick.

---

It's been 2hrs and most of the time wen I tried answering questions Scarlet was gazing at her obnoxious date. Honestly why did she even bring him the guy seems like a total nut head. The whole time they've been holding hands and the guys been whispering things in her ear. If I didn't need her help I would have kicked them out by now.

Scarlet started giggling out of nowhere I stared up at her and she just turned red. I almost thought it was because I made some mistake or some dumb thing instead I saw her looking at her dumb date.

" Can you guys stop to ogling"

"Sorry Xavier your time for tutoring was unexpected."

I rolled my eyes knowing it was true but it was still repulsive.

The guy started whispering things in her eat again guess it was bad because the next min he got up and got his keys and left. He ran out quick it was weird also because now that I think about it he was on his phone a lot.

" One of the worst dates" Scarlet let out a breath and started looking at me more or less tired.

I just stared at her shocked a bit that she was acting.

"Ya don't give me that look I date ppl too Nathan sets them up which is annoying" she started playing with a paper clip Turning it all sides.

"Well okay than do you wanna continue studying or should I apologize for kissing you" I felt stupid saying that now but I had to let it out I was no wuss.

"Hey look at the time I should go more because I don't want to talk to you."

Straight forward I see.

" So?"

" Look I'm not gonna think to much into a silly kiss telling from you're breath I can tell you weren't exactly sober"

Shit

" Okay than"

"Anything else?"

She started grabbing her books and bags. I wanted to ask her if it was her first kiss more importantly if it meant anything. Of course it didn't to me but the thought was still there.

She started heading for the door I guess I should make my move.

" Was it your first kiss?" I asked in a low voice enough for her to hear.

All of a sudden she grabbed my face and kissed me. It was sudden but smooth enjoyable as well. I wanted to kiss her more but as I tried to move my lips more inward it ended up being just air I open my eyes to see Scarlet smirking.

" You're such a girl " at that she patted my cheek and left me in mystery.

Was it just me or was this girl playing me more than I was playing her.

----------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying the story read please and help me to get others involved

I love all my readers.

Read

Follow

Comment

&

Vote !!!!

:)