Chapter 26

••••••••• Scarlet Jones ••••••••

So here I am Smoking weed With Nathan and Adam. How did I end up like this well let's see. It all started when I came out of school and saw Xavier kissing another girl. And that girl was his precious Ex girlfriend ( or maybe girlfriend) Jasmine. There he was making out with her in front of his car when he said he was gonna pick me up. One look at him and I ran to Nathan's car which was across the parking lot with Adam. I came knocking on the window of the car. Nathan rolled down the window saw my tears and let me immediately in.

We ended up going to his house and watching tv in his room.

"Do you want to talk about it or..." Adam was looking at me with the simplest of smiles he can put.

" Xavier kissing Jasmine. I feel like crap." I shook my head at how stupid I felt for having feelings for him.

" Are you sure he kissed her?" Nathan was looking at the tv but it was clear he wanted to make a point.

" They kissed. Lips touched. Either way I'm sure right now he's probably screwing her." I kept staring at the window trying not to make eye contact with either of them.

" If he was screwing her I bet he's thinking of you." Adam laughed while Nathan smirked. I wanted to smile to but i wasn't in the mood.

I sighed. " screwing her or not They were kissing at school and I was clearly an unwanted guest."

" Speaking of screwing Let's play Truth or dare." Nathan turned off the tv and sat on the bed beside me.

" I'm not in the mood Nathan."

" I dare Scarlet to try some weed." Nathan goes to his drawer and pulls out a shoe box covered in Green tape.

" Ummm no." Nathan took it out and passed some to Adam. Apparently my closest guy friends smoke and I never knew great I am sooo clueless.

" It won't hurt to try it mean it relived stress but you don't have to if you don't want to." Adam kept blowing out the window that way I wouldn't have to smell it. It was weird seeing them like this.

" Ya I just won't I'll be here drinking some lemonade." Nathan laughed at me but it's alright it's okay to be lame.

" So you fell in love with him." Adam came over and sat at Nathan's desk that was covered in stickers and tape.

" I didn't fall in love I just I ended up liking him more than I thought I would." I got up and was looking through Nathan's CDs and books.

Nathan came over and took a book out. 'The perks of Being a Wallflower.'

" Here you'll like it." I looked at it in mystery seemed like a good book.

" Xavier really loves you." Adam came over and put his hand with mine. "Maybe as much as I love you."

" Dude no love crap." Nathan came over and looked at me then at him. He went out the room to apparently get more Food.

I went over to the window. My house was just a few feet away.

" Hey want to go over to my room." Adam thought I was crazy when I climbed out the window and jumped on the tree them climbed back into my room. Thankfully I left the window open.

I waved at Adam still being in Nathan's Room and me in my room. He yelled out. "I think I'll just use the door brb." I saw him go out of Nathan's house and coming into mine. He opened the door to my room and came in. " wow nice room."

"Thanks I'm always in here so it's pretty much my small little world." I put some music on and did my best to avoid a love scene in here. I think "American Authors : Best day of my life" is perfect simply because it's a good song.

I kept singing along completely forgetting Adam was in the room. Shoot I'm an idiot. Songs over and Adam is laughing .

" Haha you looked so adorable in your little world." My cheeks surely turned pink.

"Ya sorry. So I'm anyways How's Emma."

" What about her?" Adam looked at me confused.

"You're in love with her remember."

" Ummm Scarlet no i'm in love with you. I've always been in love with you but like you know you never liked me."

Woah. Woah. Woah. Hold up.

" Wait what?!?"

" Hello? Scarlet haven't you always realized that I was in love with you?"

" No no actually no I was in love with you. You never loved me."

We were holing hands apparently and I didn't realize til now but I guess this did turn into a love scene. Adam kept smiling now and I didn't understand why. Like all we did was talk about how we loved each other the entire time and never told each other until now.

No big deal.

Wait.

Ohhh.

" So you love me?"

" Adam ummm......I think we shouldn't talk......since well I was upset.....because of Xavier kissing another girl and then like ...... feelings between us well.... I always thought you liked Emma."

Adam let go of my hand and sat on the bed. He kept staring at my wall which was covered with pictures and posters of bands.

"It's not that I don't like you it's just I don't know... I don't want to talk about it right now."

Adam sighed but managed a smile. " I understand it's fine Scarlet I just hope you know that I do love you and I'm not just saying this because I'm high as fuck."

I started laughing I almost forgot he was high. At that we went through the night watching comedy movies and laughing. Around 10pm Nathan came back and we started playing chubby bunny. It was pretty great since I won mostly because of my advantage of not being high. The night was full of laughter and amusement. But I still had to face Xavier tomorrow at school. But I didn't care right now I just wanted to be happy with some of my bestest friends.

It was nice to hang out with Nathan and Adam again. Even with the awkward moments of me and Adam touching hands everything was pretty great.

The only thing I'm wondering is: Do I love Adam or Do I love Xavier?

-----------------------------------

Hey readers.

Been some time now I'm updating. I'm really happy to see I've gotten more views keep reading please.

Stay caught up.

Leave some comments.

Tell others about my book.

Vote.

Follow and smile :)