Chapter 13- trust Mr. Perfect?

•••••••••••• Scarlet Jones ••••••••

As soon as I saw his face I saw pity and sadness. I hated it. It was the exact look my dad always gave me when I told him I hated him.

About now seems Xavier was trying to think of what to say I decided not to give him a hard time and just start the conversation myself.

" It's a long story" I said emotionless trying my best to keep an eye on the door.

"I bet it is"

" Ya well long story short I shouldn't be here If I stay any longer he'll come after me."

I made a move to the door only to get blocked by Xavier.

" I can help you know"

I sighed. This was all gonna get complicated and sooner or later there would be police. I guess I could get somewhat help I needed a place to stay for a few days until things die down.

" Can we go to your house?"

He agreed immediately and we went on our way. I hope trusting him wasn't gonna be a mistake.

-------------------------------------------

We made it there in 10 mins. No one was home. ( Thank god)

We went up to his room to talk. I decided I would say little as possible an just make up some other scenario to fit in the problems.

We came into his gloomy blue room. There was a flat screen Tv an enormous closet on the right side a king sized bed a table with random books and movies and a punching bag. Everything seemed somewhat normal for a rich guy expect the punching bag I didn't think Xavier would be the fighting type.

I sat on the far corner of the bed while he closed the door and sat a few inches away.

The silence was raw. We both knew this was awkward considering we only just met a few days ago.

He finally broke the silence and asked the question.

" What happened"

I sighed knowing I couldn't tell him about my harsh step dad. I couldn't tell him about the hurting and crying and just the fact that he treated my mom like crap. I hated knowing that he and my mom were together since I was 7. He was more of a dad then what my biological father was. It hurt to know that he was a demonic monster drunk.

I finally decided to make up a lie that way no one would get hurt and there would be no police involved.

" I got in a fight with my step dad."

He looked at me as if I was a nun. Innocent and purely not evil.

" Your lying and might I say you are a bad liar."

"I'm not lying we got in a fight over my rights in moving out and well he started yelling I ran off because I was mad and I ended up in the mall."

" Okay then tell me about what the screaming and crying was about"

Shit.

" He followed me because I got my things and got out of the house with a few clothes and my back pack."

He thought for a bit and had a mix of emotions face. He finally decided to let it go.

"Ok I won't ask anything else."

Thank you finally.

"But"

What no but. Not Buts! No buts!

" Umm what......"

" Stay here for a few days."

" And if I don't"

"I'll call your mom and possibly a cop to tell me exactly what happen. I'm rich Scarlet I can get an investigator to get involved."

I hate you.

"Fine"

" Good I'll get some clothes and you can sleep in the guest room across the hall."

He went out the room leaving me alone to think.

What the heck did I just agree to.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter I haven't been able to write the much but I've been trying hope your interested.

Comment Vote and Follow please!!!

:)