Chapter 5

•••••••••• Scarlet Jones •••••••

As we got home from the Valentine's Dinner I stayed quite the whole ride.

I was so lucky to find out My step dad wasn't home. It made the night a bit easier.

I ran up to my room not bothering to talk to my mom about what happened.

I immediately slammed the door and sat on my bed looking out the window.

The only thing I can say is that I hated the view. It was literally just a huge tree In front of my window.

I kept staring at it something wasn't right the leaves were oddly closer than usual. I opened the window and someone stumbled in. I was about to scream but instead I was laughing.

It was Nathan of course he's the only maniac who would do this stunt.

" Nice to see you too Nathan" I chuckled.

As he got up he looked out the window then at me. " I told you to keep the window open" I laughed remembering the first time he did this. He slid off the tree and ended up falling and scraping his knees.

" I just came from the Valentine Dinner" I sighed out of breath from laughing.

Nathan dusted off his pants and looked up. " Really you were at that punk's house"

I sat on the bed looking at the clock it was 10:25pm. " Believe it or not he said he knew me apparently"

Nathan quickly gave me a stern look.

"What so you mean he said he knew you?"

I told him everything about the night and how I ended up being Xavier's tutor and "Friend".

He started pacing around the room and finally said " Maybe this is a good thing?"

I groaned the only time he said something was a good thing was if there was good food or if he had an idea of what to do.

"Alright what do you want to do about this?" he finally thought about me. Shocker.

"I don't know my mom told his parents I could tutor him tomorrow go over some basics." I kept staring out the window look out to the dark night

"Well if your mom is planning," he sighed " Guess all I can say if he makes a move on you punch him square in the face."

I laughed Nathan knew I could defend my self very well especially since he taught me. Nathan was sorta like a big brother a weird one though.

" Alright I better go before your mom hears voices good luck tomorrow" he came over and gave me a quick hug and climbed out the window.

" Good night freak show" I called down.

"Good night creepzilla" he called back.

Yep. Tomorrow is gonna be weird being Xavier's tutor.