Chapter 1

•••••••• Scarlet Jones•••••••••••

Honestly why do I write? I guess it's only because hardly anyone understands me I mean why would they? I'm not an average girl.

Yes I know many girls say that but this time I say it and I mean it

I guess I'm writing because someone has to remember who Scarlet Jones was or is. Anyways back to what's today I'm starting school in a week and I have all to worry about. Like "who do I hang out with? Or " Who do I have to impress?" Or simply just " how will I live through the chaos of drama?" As the person I am it's very hard to fit in especially when it comes to new surroundings. Last year I barely made it but only because I spoke more and read less, honestly it was a waste of time I was so busy with trying to fit in I totally forgot about school. Can't balance homework and social life.

What to do what to do. Guess I'm just gonna have to sleep it over and hope that for the last few days of summer I can hang out with Nathan. Seems like he's the only person in humanity that understands. Nathan has been my best friend since elementary school and lives just 3 blocks away from me. He's always been my weird guy sport addicted artistic creepy friend. He's practically a brother to me. And that adds on to the 5.

Even though I had 4 Brothers I didn't really care 2 of them were older and twins and out of the house. ( Thank god)

And the other two were my Dad's kids so i didn't have to deal with that crap.

I've always been surrounded by guys the only other female is my mom. Which I'm thankful for but same time not really since she's always so busy with work. My mom is a therapist and my step dad is a tattoo artist.

Yep that sounds weird but hey I'm not complaining as long as I have a roof over my head and family that love me and plus considering they are often gone leaving me with my brothers isn't so bad. Well guess it's good that now I'm 17. And my summer has been boring luckily, High school doesn't start for another week meaning I still have time and tomorrow is my day with Nathan. Oh what insane thing might he make me do this time.