Chapter 20- love is so confusing

•••••••• Xavier's POV •••••••

I had no idea what to do. I was getting closer to Scarlet and with every time we spent time together I felt myself falling in love.

I felt stupid for saying that or even thinking that but I felt like it was real. Scarlet and me had a connection I wanted to tell her I liked her. I needed to tell her that I care about her and I want to be with her.

But if I did tell her than what if she rejected. I didn't know if she liked me I only had bits and pieces of clues.

When I kissed her she moved in harmony as well. I don't know If that's a sign but I'll take what I can get.

I went on to call Lily and Jason to see if they would be of any help.

They came in great time it was around 3:29pm when they arrived.

We got together in the living room to talk. Lily was mostly taking notes while Jason was staring at his phone.

" So why did you call us Xavier?" Lily looked up with mystery wondering in her eyes.

" Well see.... There's something like umm.." I couldn't get the answer out I didn't know what they were gonna say. I trusted Lily but Jason we were friends for 2yrs not much of a talker he was the best person.

" Spit it out man!" Jason yelled a bit sounding annoyed.

" I think I'm in love with Scarlet!!!" I said it out loud almost yelling it.

Jaws were dropped Lily smirked after thinking about it while Jason still had his jaw hanging.

"Ooooooo Xavier's got a crush!!!" Lily said in a harmonic tone. I knew she was enjoying this news.

I blushed it wasn't a crush it's just strong feelings for a girl and like ya no biggy.

" Dude that's big but does Scarlet like you or have you told her or something?!?" Jason looked at me and Lily I know that he saw the clearer side of all this but still feels like he was being a wet blanket.

Lily smacked him in the arm while Jason flinched got up and sat on the other side of me.

" Look dude I'm not trying to rain on your parade. I'm just saying think about it does she like you does she know?" I looked at him and at my phone I wanted to text Scarlet I wanted to say something to her.

"I can't man" I sighed remembering that Scarlet likes Adam.

" Look Xavier maybe if you talked to her or spent more time with her you could figure out if she could have feelings for you." Lily looked at us she seemed to be the only smart one as always.

" Even if I did how could I get a chance to Get time with her?" I looked at them Lily was checking her notebooks while Jason was thinking hard.

" What about a party would you be up for that?" Lily spoke up a bit.

" What party?" I looked at her with a blank expression.

" Ummm dude your cousin's. Joey has a party in a week or so he's sorta been inviting and all. Haven't you got your invite yet?" I turned to Jason with an angered face was he serious. Joey and me always planned parties together why was he doing this one alone?

" Well no actually this is the first time of me hearing it" I turned to Jason and we started searching in his phone for the invite. He showed me a chat where Joey was inviting I wasn't on.

" Guys enough about the invite we are focused on Scarlet" Lily came over interrupting us showing a plan she was setting up. As always Lily is a step ahead.