Chapter 10

•••••••••• Scarlet Jones ••••••••

I called Nathan as soon as I got home. Luckily it was 5pm and Nathan surely was off work now.

I went in my room I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. Then I heard rocks shooting at the window I know what that meant. Nathan was here. He came through the window because he said it was good practice after all he had to do it at home for his parents not to notice that he was gone.

I opened the window and passed some rope to help. He slipped on the side of the wall and fell in.

"Well good evening Nathan the Magnificent" I said chuckling at the fact he fell.

" Nice to see you too you didn't show up to help me on my first day." he said getting up and hoping on my bed.

"Sorry Mr. Perfect was a load." I sighed it was true Xavier was a lot of work.

"So are you gonna tutor him more what with school starting." I didn't really think of that yet. I figured he wouldn't want to take it anymore.

" I don't know I hope not once school starts again I am gonna be in Study mode no distractions" I said proudly. It was true that when school started I had to block everyone out.

" I bet There's gonna be guys hitting on you this year" he said mischievously.

"I. Doubt it" I chuckled at the remark.

" Hey you've got a tougher style now you're not exactly the girl with the nerdy outfit any more you seem to be more of a hmmm Bad girl" he said looking at my closet then back at me.

"I'm not a bad kid" I said loud enough to get his attention again.

" Then a tough girl" he said pulling out my leather jacket and boots " Feisty Scarlet"

" Making me sick Nathan" I pretend to lie on.

" Btw I need to ask you something"

Nathan lowered his voice.

"Shoot"

He looked at the window then at me.

" If I slept with girls again this year promise you won't get mad if I blow you off"

" Hate you" I said loudly and put my hand on my heart. Honestly I didn't care since he always did this.

"I'm just saying if I blow you off you might consider more friends."

Now that ticked me off. I didn't want more friends. Not after what Beccy did to me in 6th.

* flash back *

We were the best of friends. Beccy Nathan and Me. One night she made plans for us to have a movie night at her house I decided to come a bit early since I wanted to help. I shouldn't have came that early.

I came in her house using the spare key. There she was Beccy kissing my crush Robert. She knew he was the only guy I could ever like. And yet there she was stabbing me in the back.

*flash back *

That's it I pushed Nathan off my bed and started heading for the window.

" Scarlet listen" he tried to talk but I wouldn't listen.

"Get out and tomorrow plans are off"

" Scarlet please"

" GET OUT"

He finally got the idea and climbed out.

I stayed in for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I was gonna go shopping.

------------------------------------

Hey guys

Hope you see That Scarlet is a character with strong charisma and a strong voice.

There's a dark past with puzzles every where.

Life changes people and Scarlet is one of the examples of it.

Hope you keep reading.

Commit & follow :)