(1) New Year's Eve!

Frisk was living with Toriel and Asgore in the Ruins. The place where all the other monsters had once lived before Asriel 'died' and became Flowey. Everybody is looking at her as she was one of their kind. Like a monster. But that didn't matter now. They didn't want to kill her anymore as they respected her; she was glad about that. She was also actually looked upped at for once too.

The Dreemurr family, or the Royal family (as monsters called it), was the only family that she can now actually call 'family' as she thought of them as "The best family that she could ever have". At least better than her old life in the surface.

Toriel and Asgore seem a bit calmer with each other now too. But they still sometimes cry or have arguments that neither of them cause, but for some reason, it just appears out of nowhere. Normally, Toriel is the one to raise the volume up but she doesn't start them. In fact, she does never like to shout, not even at Frisk – unless it's something really bad. But they're getting there.

Today, however, is the last day of December (31st) and everyone was partying like crazy, even though they weren't in the surface... yet. But everyone brought drinks, with alcohol mind you (which Frisk had no idea where they got it from since they were in the underground), but Frisk didn't drink it. Instead, she drank water, nice, clean, freshwater. People thought she was lame because of that but she didn't care. Even if she did want to, Toriel wouldn't let her drink it so there wasn't any choice in that.

Everyone was there: Toriel, Asgore, Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys and even Mettaton with her cousin Napstablook who saved her from the mad dummy (Frisk still thanked him every now and then to cheer him up). As there were so many people, Toriel had to get as many chairs as they had in the house just so everybody could have a seat. That also included the sofas. But even so, they still had to bring their own chairs. It looked weird because they were all different colours and sizes. But everyone was having a great time which was the most important bit.

Everyone came with a bottle of some type of Alcohol (except for Napstablook as he had his own ghost champagne that he shared with Mettaton as she was a ghost too but she lived in a robot body.) so if they all started to drink, everyone would eventually either be passed out, drunk or completely oblivious of what was going on. But thank god Toriel had planned. She took away all of the alcohol drinks and put it in the kitchen before they could open it up before dinner. It was a smart move indeed.

It took both of the 2 most, greatest chefs of the whole underground, that Frisk knew of, to cook the dinner. These 2 were: Papyrus and Toriel. Undyne wanted to help out but, for everybody's sake, they made her spend with Alphys instead.

The dinner was great and also there were a lot of food options. Frisk couldn't remember them all but she could remember the main one. It had 1 fried egg, 2 mushrooms, a big spoon full of mash potato and 1 or 2 broccolis each. Papyrus made Sans bring in some hot dogs for everybody too. But poor Napstablook – who had his top black hat on that day – had to bring his own ghost food in. Mettaton ate and made his food with him so he wasn't alone.

Undyne was eager to have a drink like right about now because all they were drinking was water or juice that Papyrus brought which was a non-alcoholic drink of course. So as promised, she finished her plate as fast as she could, and she went straight to the kitchen just to be the first one to have a sip of the alcohol. It sounded stupid and dumb but it was new year's eve after all.

Once everybody finished eating, they all went to the living room as well as the drinks and then that's when the real party started. The music started blaring in everybody's ears (at least it did for the people who had ears); the horrible dance moves started and the fun started and everyone was up and dancing with their hands in the air like they just don't care.