(12) My nightmare reminded me of you

(Not Fully Complete)

"What do you want, Frisk?" He said making him look like he is annoyed or mad.

Everything else was whispered. But, after a while, she started to cry and Flowey finally looked back to look at her.

"What do you mean?" He questioned in a somehow worried face and voice.

"I... I have blacksoul illness." She said whispering.

"... What do you expect me to do? I can't help you! Go and ask Alphys or Sans. They know what to do. Not me!".

"I already have. It can't be helped.".

"What? What do you mean it can't be helped?" He shouted, annoyed still.

There were more whispers but if anybody was listening, they knew what they were talking about. Frisk started to cry more and he wiped her tears.

"Your such cry-baby." He said mocking her in some type of way.

"Thanks, Flowey.".

"But why did you come here?" They started whispering again but Frisk kept looking around. She kept feeling like someone was watching them. "So... What does that have to do with me?".

"Well... I was thinking that you might wanna... Live with us. Toriel misses you a lot. I understand too if you don't want them to know who you are, but at least come with us. It isn't long until I... You know. And you can go to the surface and see the sunset instead of being in the underground.".

"Ok... But! I don't want them to know anything about me. Just say that I'm your friend or something. K?" Flowey seemed to be a bit panicked when he said that.

"Ok." Frisk agreed.

Frisk put her arm towards him and he came out of the ground and put his roots around it. It made Frisk tickle a bit. "So... Would you like a pot better? Or what? I'm sure Toriel has one." She asked, worried she will have to carry him around everywhere.

"Yeah, I guess. But I'm probably going to have to take it... You know... Slowly. Getting in that part of the underground makes me..." Flowey was remembering something but then stopped himself. "It's just that... Sigh. Never mind.".

Frisk pretended that she didn't want to ask him what it was. He did say it in an angry voice. Anyway, they were silent when walking there and when they did get there, it was already 4:10 so she wasn't worried. She still had 50 minutes left. Almost an hour.

When they got to her front door, she felt something behind her and looked back. There was no one there. Frisk opened the door and went in with Flowey. Toriel was sitting on her chair next to her fireplace reading a book. She looked at them.

"Hello, my child," Toriel said taking away her eyes from her book. She folded the page in the corner to mark the page and closes the book carefully.

"Hi, mom. This is Flowey. And he's going to stay over for a while. He is my friend that I made over time in my journey in the underground.".

"Oh! Well hello, Flowey, nice to meet you." Toriel said smiling to him. "I feel we met before.". Flowey remembered when he attacked Frisk and she hit him.

"Ha-ha..." Flowey replied scared. "Y-yeah.".

After a short talk, Flowey and Frisk headed to her bedroom.

"Hey! You didn't ask for the flipping pot!" Flowey said still on her arm. Only now she had realised that he was still there.

So, she went to Toriel again and asked her if she could have a pot for Flowey.

"Oh yes, of course. There's dirt outside if you like, I can fill it up. Would you like that?".

"Um... Yeah, I guess." Flowey was acting a little bit shy than normal.

They sat on the chair waiting for Toriel to come. When she came, she had this light brown pot that Asgore kept outside. It wasn't too big or too small. It was just the right size. There was nice, clean, fresh dirt inside of it.

"There. Hope you like it!" She said walking to them and giving it to them.

Toriel held the pot forwards while Frisk put her arm forward too in order for Flowey to crawl into the pot. Flowey slowly untied himself off of Frisk's arm and dropped down to the pot. He adjusted himself carefully to not drop any dirt on the ground, though it couldn't be helped. He somehow felt refreshed. The dirt that he used to be in wasn't this nice or even close to nice.

"Thanks." He said, looking like he just got a birthday present.

"Your welcome." She responded with her mind in a completely different place, thinking of something both Flowey and Frisk didn't know.

They, once again, gone to her room and she put Flowey down on her desk and she sat down on her bed. She just suddenly started to cough. She was surprised that she had gotten this far into the day without coughing very much.

"Hey? You OK?" Flowey asked her.

"Yeah. You know my condition." She said while still coughing.

When she coughed, there was a little bit of black liquid again; it was on her hand, looking like a black hole. She stared at it for about 2 seconds and then she turned back into reality.

"Wait there Flowey. I need to wash my hands.".

"Yeah, like I can go anywhere with this pot." He said sarcastically, crossing his leaf arms.

When she stepped outside of the room, Flowey began thinking about what he agreed to. But it was a really short period as the bathroom was really close to her bedroom. They had to install a bedroom when she moved in for obvious reasons.

"That was quick.".

"I know." It was silent for a second.

"Oh! I forgot! I needed to call Sans!".

"Why? Smiley trash bag doesn't do anything; why do you need to call him?" Frisk looked at the time and it was 4:50. She basically ignored Flowey and called Sans in a rush.

"Hi, just got back." Said Frisk to the phone.

"OK. Where did you go to? I saw you running." Sans was way too curious of who that someone that Frisk talked about was.

"Oh, it doesn't matter. Need to go." She hung up on him before Sans could say something.

"Wait! Does Toriel know anything about... Your condition?". Frisk shakes her head.

"I... don't really want her to know anyway.".