(2) Let's hang out

After that day, Frisk went to sleep, thinking about him. She always had a crush on Sans, but she never thought about it. Mostly because she thought he wouldn't like her back and that he had a point why. She did do things in the past that he should be very mad about. But she reminded herself to what Sans said to her before: "What you did in the past is done, now we just have to wait and see what happens and think about 'What's next'". She stopped thinking about it after that. She smiled.

Before she knew, she was asleep. Dreaming and thinking what tomorrow is gonna be like. And for once, she was actually hyped for tomorrow. Before, she was scared about what she was gonna wake up to. Scared it would be in the surface with the wrong people or the wrong timeline.

The next day, she woke up feeling like she could do anything in the world! She got up and felt like she needed something different than her ordinary stripy blue and purplish-pink coloured jumper that she always wore and a pair of jeans. She looked around her closet for something new to wear.

Then she found something that she just left for a while at the back of her closet. It was a long-sleeved, black crop-top. It also had a comfy turtle neck that she also adored very much. It was at the back of her closet because Toriel hadn't allowed her to wear it but when she did allow her to wear it, she felt a slight "No" from that. So, she never wore it. But today was different, Toriel would understand that.

Quickly, she got that dressed on and put on a pair of shorts to go with it. After that, she put some nice, comfy, black boots. And when she was all ready to go, she opened the door and felt as excited and happy and every other word that was positive.

She went to the kitchen in a hurry and already she could smell the tasty smell of the all-mighty butterscotch pie that Toriel had recently made. She knew it was recently made as the smell was still fresh and the pie was still nice and warm. So, she just had to eat it before going out.

There was a bright yellow note next to the pie on the kitchen counter, and it wrote:

Asgore and I have gone to buy food. Eat the pie that I have left for you. I'll be back in about 30 minutes. Be careful my child.

The note was obviously written by Toriel; her handwriting was always hard to read. But after Frisk living with her for 9 years, she had gotten used to it pretty quickly.

But no wonder why they had to go shopping because when Frisk opened the fridge, she almost saw nothing. No milk, no leftovers and somehow, yesterday, everybody drank all of the drinks. She wasn't sure why she was surprised but somehow she thought they wouldn't drink it all in one night. Frisk wasn't gonna steal and try a bit because she didn't even like the smell of it. But she was just a bit surprised that not even a single bottle was there.

But, as the note said, she ate the pie. It was so delicious that she even ate another slice. After that, she was too full. But the taste was so, so good. There was so much more pie left, but she wouldn't let herself eat it. She was even laughing at the idea of how dumb it sounded, that she wouldn't let herself eat some more pie!

When she finished, she walked to her bedroom and got her jacket that she forgot to take before coming downstairs. She didn't think it was necessary to wear it but Toriel would kill her if she caught a cold!

After all that, she was finally ready to go. She was going to go outside and... She really didn't know what she was going to do. Maybe just say hi to Sans. Either way, she had to leave the house, she couldn't spend any more time inside the silent house. And so she did. However, once she stepped out of her house, she started to cough a little and her throat hurt. Maybe she was cold? She was dressed up as if it was summer or like it was really hot outside. But the truth was that Snowdin isn't sunny, it was very cold and it was snowing hard so, as anyone else would, she went back.