(7) Time for Spaghetti!

Papyrus and Frisk got to the house panting. For Frisk, it was mainly coughing. She didn't quite understand how in the world is Papyrus panting right now. He's a skeleton, isn't he? Was he acting? Either way, Frisk was tired too and so she thought that it would be ridiculous to see someone in the house with the TV on and watching MTT news because she and Papyrus were the first to get to the house... Right?

Wrong. She forgot about Sans and his teleportation powers.

"Hey. Took you guys long enough to get here." Sans looked at them with a ketchup bottle in his hand. Sans was different around Papyrus; Frisk had only now realised that.

Frisk felt stupid and just blankly stared at him. She smacked her hand against her face from disbelief. Sighing, she walked to him and sat on the couch. Their coach was always so uncomfortable. It might just be because of how old it probably is. Either way, she had made it at least a bit comfier a few years ago by putting a blanket on top of it. She mainly did that because Sans kept falling asleep on it and he would always have backaches in the morning. Thankfully, now he sleeps more often on his bed but casually he will fall asleep on the sofa.

Papyrus went to the kitchen, humming to some bouncy tune that Frisk knew. He probably went to make his spaghetti. Meanwhile, Sans and Frisk talked. They've been doing that more after that kiss on new year's eve. They normally didn't even talk every week. It was more like once in two weeks and now it's every day. It was nice. Frisk didn't have a sibling in the surface but she wanted one for a very long time. It's boring to live with only your parents. Sans didn't experience that because he has Papyrus to give him comfort when he wants it. She didn't have that. But she at least has company from a person that's her age now.

"Did you know," Sans said, "that Mettaton's making a book?" Frisk had heard about that but wasn't sure if it was fake news or something. But most of all, she thought that Mettaton isn't very good at making books.

She learned that when she had a sleepover at her house when she was 13. It was fun and all until she got a little bit tipsy and came up with an idea that they should write a book together. The best idea right? No. All she was doing was talking about her being 'fabulous'. When she started explaining her past, which in her mind was the whole point of the book, she gave an explanation to why she was 'fabulous' and you can guess what was her explanation.

"Really?" Frisk said. Confused and unbelieving.

"Yeah. Apparently she wrote it herself. It's called: 'How to be fabulous'." Frisk sighed to herself silently. Of course, it will have to be named that. Frisk wondered if what they wrote together at the sleepover when she was 13 is inside the book. And if it was, did it have a special thanks?

They both laughed. Thinking of what in the world could be inside the book. And if Papyrus is going to be mentioned in there. After all, they both have a crush on each other. That made her realise that Papyrus was daydreaming.

When the laughter had just started to calm down, Frisk just made the laughter even worse. "You already know that's going to be a number one to buy for Bratty and Catty." She said.

That made a thought pop up in her head: "I do wonder if Catty did get her butt signed by Mettaton." And that made her laugh harder as she imagined her getting it signed.

The laughter calmed down and they continued to watch TV with some occasional coughs here and there. Out of nowhere, Frisk had this urge to hug Sans. So, without thinking twice, Frisk leaned on Sans' shoulder, laying her head on top of it. She blushed and hugged his arm while holding his hand. Frisk thought that he wouldn't be so comfy because... Well... He's a skeleton. He's just bones but surprisingly he was comfy. It only took Sans a second to put his head on top of hers.