(11) Secret someone

(Not Complete)

Sans woke up and saw that Frisk was still asleep which was unusual as Sans normally sleeps for hours. Sans stroked her cheek and looked at her passionately. She looked so cute and absolutely beautiful while sleeping. Sans continued to look at Frisk and started to play with her hair.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this alone." He thought to himself. "I'm trying to improve this awful time of your life. Is this even helping you, even remotely? I'm loving this but are you?" He rested his hand on the bed as he blankly stared at the wall. "What can I do to make this better for you?". 

The room was silent and he was alone with his curious thoughts, bringing past memories of past resets. It floods his mind completely. "It wasn't her." Reminding himself of this isn't always easy. "It was Chara. Isn't because of that that you love her?".

Frisk, suddenly but peacefully, turned to Sans and put her hand on top of his; her other arm was resting underneath her pillow. She was warm, probably because the covers were heavy as there were a lot of them, and she was delicate. Sans felt as though he is her teddybear, he laughed at that small idea and then realized that Frisk had put one of her legs in the middle of his legs. Frisk breathed out deeply once she finished moving and Sans smiled. Her head was tucked in his chest, making Sans feel warm by her breathing onto him. He hugged her head, still playing with her hair. Then, he closed his eyes; just relaxing and taking in the tender moment.

After a bit, he noticed a different pattern in Frisk's breathing. Instead of breathing in and out every second, it started speeding up. Sans looked at Frisk more carefully, he saw that something was terribly wrong. She started to get stressed with something in her sleep, he could see it in her face too, not just her breathing. Her legs were tucked in and almost started to cry too.

Then, she started to whimper something. Sans could barely understand it, but he could make out some words. "I... I... Meet him... Need to... Meet... Him..." Meet him? Meet who? She said something beginning with an 'F' but Sans couldn't make it out.

"What is it kiddo? Does your soul hurt again?" He was concerned. He looked at her soul and noticed that the black dot in the middle got bigger, or was getting bigger.

"Here." He said while his hand touched her chest, roughly where her soul would be. A glow of green light appeared from his hand. "This should help." He said, quietly to himself, careful not to wake Frisk up. He had said that to himself just so he wouldn't panic, it would not have been good if he panicked while using green magic. Using his healing magic wasn't his best suit so he had to concentrate.

He hated using it because of that, but if it meant that it would stop Frisk from getting hurt and being in pain, then that's what he would do. He would do anything for her. After all, she did go through it all and get possessed. If she really loves him, then shouldn't that be already enough. She's pardoned herself...

Her face started to look relieved and relaxed when he used the green magic. She stopped whimpering and now her breathing had gotten more passive, more peaceful. He was glad to see that it helped. He had been scared that it wouldn't do anything or that it would hurt her even more.

Gradually, he stopped using his magic to observe if the pain had gotten any better and, thankfully, it did. But it appeared like everything around Sans was still for just a split second. He just passed it off as him being very tired.

After a minute or two, Frisk woke up exhausted. Sans didn't dare to say anything about what had happened, she just would become scared about it again and he didn't want her to be scared.

"Hey, kiddo. You alright?" Sans asked, somehow nervously.

"Yeah..." Said Frisk. She was scared of this nightmare she just had. Sans could see it, blatantly written across her face.