(19) They know now and they aren't happy

Toriel was in the kitchen and she was baking a pie for Frisk and she was making some chocolate milk to go with it too. Frisk loved them together so very much, and she was tired. Toriel wanted to make her something special. When everything was ready, she got everything and put it in a tray so Frisk could eat in bed without making a mess.

Toriel was about to leave the kitchen when she heard a soft, yet loud thud. Had Asgore dropped something? No, he would have said "Sorry!" like a coward he is. But there was nothing apart from silence.

She put her tray on the table and went to Frisk's bedroom. She might have had just dropped something. When she was about to leave the living room, she heard a noise. A choking noise. She ran straight into Frisk's room and saw her in a pool of black liquid. She looked passed out and ran straight to her.

"MY CHILD! Are you OK?!" Toriel checked her forehead and pulse. She had learned to do that with Frisk. Her heart was beating and didn't have a fever. She picked her up and shouted to Asgore. "ASGORE!" Toriel said almost crying. "We need to go to Alphys NOW!".

Asgore came out of his room, running but confused. Then realised that something had happened. He ran to them both and said: "What happened?!".

"I found her in her bedroom like this!" Toriel's voice was croaky.

They didn't have much of a choice than going through the entire underground. But, her daughter was in danger, she didn't care. She ran past Snowdin, Waterfall and they found Undyne there too. Undyne took Frisk and got to Alphys faster than Frisk's parents.

"Alphys! I need you!" Undyne shouted across the whole lab.

"U-Undyne? O-ohh." Alphys knew was going on and she was going to get killed by the royal family if they knew she didn't say anything about her illness. "Bring h-her over here." Alphys pointed.

It was a room with a bed and on the left, there was a stand that had healing magic inside it; it was bright green. There was also a small, white digital clock on a bed-side table. Undyne laid her down gently on the bed and Alphys came running with a small tube and a needle. She put the needle in Frisk's arm and plugged it in the stand. Alphys checked her pulse and checked if she was breathing.

Alphys looked at Undyne with a sad smile. "Y-You know that she hasn't told them yet. You know, about her blacksoul illness. R-Right?".

"No! I thought she did after last time!" Undyne somehow became panicked. "Didn't you tell them when she came here?" Alphys shook her head.

"N-No...".

"Why?".

"Because she wanted it to be a secret OK? Not my choice!" Both of them became silent for a second until Alphys spoke. "Could you get my p-phone please?" Undyne nodded.

Undyne went and got her phone and when she came back, the Royal family was here. They both heard a BANG at the front door. Undyne gave the phone quickly to Alphys.

"Could you t-tell them to wait in there?" Alphys pointed to the same room she told Frisk about her condition.

"Y-Yeah..." Undyne said.

Alphys turned on her phone and called Sans in a rush.

"SANS!" She said, panicked.

"Yeah?!" And now Sans was also panicked too.

"Frisk is h-here and-".

"I'll come.".

"W-Wait! Her parents are here too!".

"What?" Sans seemed really confused.

"T-They're here.".

"Why?".