• chapter one

"give it back," mimi whines.

"nope"

"pretty please," she whines once again, but it was no use. the boy who was once in her room, left. she huffs and slides off her mattress that lays on the floor with a loud "thud!"

"ow." a muffled whine is heard from her mouth. rolling her eyes, mimi sits up and looks at the time.

it reads: 9:50 a.m.

"oh crap!" making her way to the restroom, she runs into the threshold leading into the restroom.

"ouchie" she cries out in pain.
the boy comes running in.

"are you okay?!" his deep voice is laced with concern.

"yep, totally fine." she pouts while she rubs her forehead. he flicks her in the forehead then leaves the room.

"way to add to the pain tae!" she cries out.

~~~

taehyung and mimi leave to the café downstairs and find their quiet friend min Yoongi.

"hey stranger, can we get the usuals please?" taehyung smiles at the boy, showing off his adorable boxy smile. the boy at the counter sighs and takes the order.

mimi's eyes wander around the café. she's been here hundreds of times but every time she comes in there's always something new that catches her eye.

suddenly her body tenses and her eyes slightly widen when she sees a boy looking her way. their eyes meet and her cheeks flush. she turns away when tae cheerfully walks away to their normal seat.

"he's cute." tae smirks, and that comment causes her to choke.

"i-i don't know what you're talking about." mimi turns and looks out the window.

"mhm sure~" he turns and looks at the boy who's sitting next to the door of the café. the boy has wavy blonde hair, and he's wearing a white t-shirt, with a green flannel and black skinny jeans that are nicely paired with black timberlands.

following his gaze, she meets the boys figure. he stands up and makes his way out the door. their eyes meet again and he gives a small smile.

she turns away again, "w-where's our drinks? we're going to be late." tae laughs and his attention to Yoongi who's coming from behind the counter with their drinks.

they take their drinks and together the trio make their way to the campus.