• chapter twenty seven

it's finals week.. the week every single one of them has been dreading...

Monday, Dec. 2nd

they walk into the building to find yami in her normal spot. she looks their way and slowly walks to them.

"h-hey." she says quietly while looks down. "can i talk to j-jungkook please?"

jungkook sighs but walks with the girl off to the side.

"i'm sorry" she says, she still looks down at her feet.

"if you're going to apologize do it right would you. you're wasting my time and i have a class to get to." he says irritated. he doesn't want to be rude truly he doesn't, but he can't help it. when he's around her all he remembers is pain.

she sighs, her shoulders fall in defeat.

"i'm sorry," she says louder this time looking him in the eyes.

"i'm sorry for all the pain i've caused you. i'm sorry for ruining everything. i'm sorry." she says, her eyes welling up with tears.

"sorrys not going to fix this. you need to get yourself together. you can't force yourself on people, you can't treat them like shit because then they'll leave you. we're not friends and we won't be again. i've learned my lesson." hes about to walk away when she grabs his sleeve.

"kookie, please. i've realized my mistakes and i'll fix it i swear just give me another chance please." she pleads while her grip on his sleeve tightens. "don't leave me."

"let go of me yami." he sighs. she listens to him and as he walks away her heart breaks a little.

her best friend for so long has walked away from her.

Tuesday, Dec. 3rd

after their classes mimi calls up the boys, well everyone except jin, and they begin planning for tomorrow.

'what is tomorrow?' some may ask. jin's birthday of course.

they're planning him a surprise party. they're thinking about having a party up at his vacation home but it seems too far but they do want to have a party on his birthday.

they throw ideas to decorate the house. they'll give it a christmas theme since his birthday is in december.

the colors will be royal blue with baby blue and white.

they'll add fake snow to the windows and hang pretty lights around the house with other cute decorations.

but the most important part of the entire party was...

the food

they plan on making homemade food and little snacks because why not.

nothing better than a lovely home cooked meal for your birthday.

so all night they plan and plan and plan and the thing was.. they didn't have to worry about jin walking in and namjoon spoiling the plans because jin was busy with work.

Wednesday, Dec. 4th

today was the day. jin's birthday. mimi called jin's dad to ask him for the passcode and when he does mimi, jungkook and hobi make their way up.