• chapter five

mimi wakes up to her phone ringing. she searches around her bed for it and when she finally finds it, she answers.

"hello?" she says with a groggy morning voice.

"get up sleepy head, we're outside. I kinda forgot my key." tae giggles through the phone.

"okay, give me a second." she says, and then hangs up. she rubs her eyes and grabs her small blanket and wraps it around her body. she makes her way down the hallway and unlocks the door for the boys. they walk inside bringing the cold air with them and the grip around her blanket tightens.

"go get ready and we'll make something for breakfast." she nods and walks to her bedroom and decides on what to wear. she grabs out black hoodies and some black skinny jeans. she then brushes out her hair and decides to straighten it. after about 30 minutes she looks at the time and sees that she still has an hour until she's got to leave. she tosses on her black timberlands and grabs her side bag. when she walks into the kitchen the boys are sitting down with their breakfast. she serves herself and when she turns around all four of them are staring at her.

"what?" she asks, slightly confused.

"yep, she was hanging out with jungkook yesterday." tae sighs and takes another bite of his food.

"and what's wrong with that?" she askes before taking a bite. she hums as she tastes the delicious food. they're staring at her again.

"what?" she whines.

"what's wrong with that? mimi that boy is trouble. he constantly comes to school looking like he's gotten into a fight. have you heard the rumors about him?" tae starts.

"how do you know he's trouble, huh? just by listening to those rumors? what if they're fake? what if he's really not as bad as he seems. when we first met yoongi he had cuts and bruises too, but now he's an amazing and kind friend. stop being so judgmental because you weren't an angel either. all of us have been through things, and it made us seem like we were bad people but we aren't are we? no, we aren't. so be quiet and eat your food please and thank you." she huffs then stares at her plate. now she wasn't in the mood to eat.

she puts her plate on the counter and sits on the couch when there was a knock on the door. she looks at the door then to the boys. they do the same. she gets up then opens the door and there stands jungkook.

"oh good morning jungkook." she chimes. he smiles.

"good morning mimi. do you maybe want to take a walk before school starts?" he askes. how could she say no to him when he looks happy? she's about to answer when she hears someone clear their throat. she then looks over to the table and sees the boys looking at her. she then looks back at jungkook.

"ummm i've have friends over right now, do you want to come in instead?" she offers. his small smile faulters and she feels bad.

"hmm no it's okay, thank you for the offer though. i'll see you around." then he leaves. she sighs and closes the door. tae looks at her and he doesn't look too happy.

"what?" she sighs.

"nothing at all" tae puts his plate in the sink then leaves the house. she's shocked by the way he's acting. she swings open the front door and calls after him.

"what is your problem taehyung?" she has to yell since he's already pretty far down the stairs.

"what's my problem? what's your problem mimi? hanging out with the troublemakers. we heard that you stopped a fight between him and hoseok. why intervene? it's not your problem. he doesn't need you to take care of him, you aren't his mom. you're hanging out with him more than you're hanging out with us. what's up with that huh?" he huffs after his angry vent.