• chapter two

they arrive at the campus, and they split up heading to their lectures.

mimi is a shy girl, she always has her head down when walking without yoongi and tae. so she didn't see the boy who's rushing to leave the building. she didn't notice that he was looking down at the ground as well. she didn't notice until the two collided. the both of them fall to the floor.

"watch where you're going," says the boy whose face is covered in fresh cuts and bruises. she looks up at his face.

"oh my god, are you okay?" she asks as she examines the cuts without touching. he huffs and rolls his eyes.

"mind your damn business, yeah?" he tried to leave but she stopped him.

"your cuts look deep, let me clean them and i'll leave you be" her eyes are filled with concern. when they boy doesn't answer she pushes on, "please."

"you don't even know me, why the hell are you trying to help me?" the boy questions.

she stops for a brief moment, remembering when yoongi was laying outside her apartment door soaking wet in the rain with bruises and cuts. he had no idea who's apartment he was at or even how he ended up their but she took him inside and cleaned him up. ever since then they've been friends.

"because i want to, okay? i can't stand seeing people hurt, so let me help you." she says stubbornly. he sighs in defeat and they walk to the nurses office.

when they enter the room, she didn't expect to see the boy from the café. his blonde hair covering his eyes as the nurse wraps his ankle. as she stands there a little longer she realizes that the boy is park jimin. he's always in the dance room, every time her, tae and yoongi walk by he's always dancing. the boy she was walking with snaps his fingers.

"hello." he continues snapping. she jults and pushes his hand away.

"don't do that."

"then don't zone out, are you going to help me or not." he asks while he hops on the bed.

"yeah sorry." she walks over and grabs the first aid kit that was in the cabinet. adjusting herself in front of him she grabs a sanitary wipe and daps it on his cuts. he hisses in pain but stays still so she can clean them. while cleaning his cuts, she notices the boy is looking over at jimin.

"do you know him?" she asks. his eyes slightly widen and he looks away.

"no, i don't."

"you're bad at lying but it's okay it's none of my business anyway." she hums and continues to clean his cuts when he suddenly speaks up again.

"my name... my name's jungkook." he says slowly.

"nice to meet you jungkook, i'm mimi." she smiles and finishes up.

"there all done." she grabs her things and starts to leave when a boy comes rushing into the room.

"jimin. oh my god, are you okay?" his voice is filled with concern as he rushes to the boy's side.

"yes, i'm fine. just sprained it."

"just sprained it?! jimin, i told you not to be overworking yourself and you never listen to me. never! and now look, you're hurt." jimin rolls his eyes at the other boy, but then he looks in her direction and freezes. but he's not looking at her... he's looking at jungkook.
the other boy in the room seems to notice because he looks upset.

"why the hell are you here jungkook?" he questions.

she turns around and see jungkook is frozen as well.

"i was just leaving, so don't even bother." he huffs but before he can even take a step to leave the boy looks at her.

"ahh you've got another one i see. are you going to cheat on her too like you did jimin?" her eyes widen at those words.

"n-no! that's not what this is. i'm not his g-girlfriend or anything. i just saw he was hurt and i wanted to h-help." she begins to freak out.

"fuck you hoseok, you know nothing. so shut up, baby your boyfriend and mind your business." jungkook yells then leaves the room. mimi stands there awkwardly.

"i- i'm sorry." she says then leaves the room. when she walks into the hallway, jungkook is nowhere to be seen so she decides to go to class before she's anymore late.

 when she walks into the hallway, jungkook is nowhere to be seen so she decides to go to class before she's anymore late