💋

richie held eddie's dainty hands in his own, and gazed deeply into eddie's gorgeous dark eyes. "richie I-" "shh eddie, listen." richie interrupted tenderly. eddie was very confused about what was going on...until he heard the dj tell everyone about the slow dance. a soft smile spread across eddie's face as he felt a tingling sensation in his chest. richie unlaced his fingers from eddie's and rested them on his small waist as eddie rested his arms on richie's shoulders.

If I should stay, I would only be in your way...

eddie and richie listened to the faint music, and started slow dancing, as they should.

So I'll go, but I know, I'll think of you, every step of the way...

"I didn't get a chance you tell you how gorgeous you were tonight eds." richie complimented as he admired eddie.

And I...will always love you...you, my darling you...

"And I didn't get to tell you, how handsome you were, I appreciate the effort you put in this year." eddie flattered with a smile.

Bitter-sweet memories, that is all, I'm taking with me...

richie smiled back at eddie, and just appreciated everything around him, and in front of him. everything felt so surreal to him...and he honestly couldn't be happier.

So goodbye, please don't cry...

eddie gazed at his love, and could just see how happy he was, and couldn't even imagine what richie was feeling. eddie was almost in a state of euphoria as he admired richie more and more with each passing second.

We both know, I'm not what you, you need...

"have I ever told you how much I love your eyes spaghetti?" richie wondered, as he pulled eddie closer to him.

And I...will always love you. I will always, love you

"I don't believe so rich." eddie spoke softly, "well...your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." richie complimented. eddie looked away bashfully as he cheeks began to heat up.

I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you dreamed of...

richie faced eddie's head back towards his, and began gazing into them once again.

And I wish to you joy, and happiness. But above all this I wish you love.

eddie slowly moved his hands over richie's shoulders and onto his chest, near the collar of his suit. he looked from his hands up to richie, who had the biggest heart eyes eddie had ever seen. he felt richie's rough hand cup his cheek, and watched as richie slowly leaned in towards eddie. is this it? eddie thought as his heart rate sped up and the butterflies in his stomach went nuts.

And I...will always love you.

eddie gripped the collar of richie's suit pulling him closer, richie's eyes darted from eddie's eyes to his lips one last time, before they fluttered close. eddie felt a rush of euphoria all over his body, and closed the space between the two. their lips collided and both of them felt a spark rush across their chests. richie cupped eddie's other cheek, deepening the kiss, and savoring the moment.

I will always love you

eddie had the collar of richie's suit so tightly clenched in his fists that his knuckles began to turn white, but he didn't care. the two boys pulled away from their kiss and both took a deep breath, and looked into each others eyes once again.

I will always love you I, I will always love you. You darling, I'll always, I'll always love you.

"Richie Tozier, I am in love with you." eddie blurted out, a smile plastered onto his face.
richie's heart rate was all but through the roof, and his cheeks were as warm as could be. "I love you too Edward Kasprak." richie proclaimed. eddie's heart felt like it had melted, and richie could say much of the same. "spaghetti would you do me a favor?" richie wondered as he moved his hands back down to eddie's waist. "of course," eddie agreed, flattening richie's collar out a bit, and resting his hands on his broad shoulders. "will you be mine?" richie popped the question. eddie looked up to richie and almost passed out. "yes." eddie confirmed tenderly. "thanks spaghetti." richie remarked.
eddie wrapped his arms around richie's torso and held him close and tight. richie could feel eddie's rapid heart beat against him, and his own began to speed up. richie wrapped one arm around eddie's shoulder, and one around his head as it rested on his shoulder. "hey rich?" eddie spoke softly as the two continued to sway back and forth. "yes eds?" richie mumbled. "do you still like girls too?" eddie wondered. richie thought deeply, and really took it into consideration. "sometimes.." richie answered after a long pause. "but you also like me." eddie commented, "love eds, I love you." richie corrected. "so are you gay?" eddie added, continuing to rest his head on richie's shoulder. "not necessarily..." eddie leaned back and gave richie a confused look. "then what are you richie?" eddie questioned intrigued. "well, if my calculations are correct, then I must be bisexual." richie answered in a British accent making eddie giggle, "but I think I would prefer a cutie like you over a girl any day." richie proclaimed staying in character. "I'm glad to hear." eddie commented and rested his head on richie's shoulder once more.