➡️

"hey eds, let's ditch this place and go watch a movie or something." richie suggested as he continued to hold his precious eddie. "what about bev and bill?" eddie wondered, concerned for his friends. "they'll probably catch a ride with stan or someone, it'll be fine." richie reassured. "I...I guess so.." eddie agreed hoping his friends wouldn't be angry at him later.
richie laced his fingers with eddie's once again, and slowly walked him out of the bathroom. eddie still couldn't comprehend all the events that just took place, and was extremely flattered by richie holding his hand. richie checked their surrounding to see if anyone was standing watch anywhere. the coast had appeared to be clear and the two slyly made their way out of the building.
"richie I'm still worried about bev and bill." eddie complained as they got into the car. "oh my beautiful boy, they will be fine, I promise." richie reassured once again leaning over and kissing eddie's cheek. eddie tried to keep an irritated expression, but it soon broke when richie smothered him in kisses. "alright eds, where do you wanna go?" richie wondered, finally starting the car. "hmmm, we should...go see a drive in movie!" eddie suggested proudly.
"sounds good to me." richie agreed and pulled out of the school parking lot.

the new couple pulled up to the drive in and paid, quickly trying to find a place to park before the movie started. "do you want to get anything to drink or eat? I mean I'm always an option but-" "richie stop" eddie interrupted, still trying to adjust to his new addition. richie chuckled and gripped eddie's thigh, making him blush. richie seems to know what he's doing, eddie thought as he stared down at richie's large hand. he watched as richie began to slowly rub his thigh, and each time he would go just a bit higher, and it reminded him back to when he was admitted into the hospital. "richie I'm really not comfortable with you doing this, it's brings back some memories.." eddie spoke softly as he removed richie's hand from his thigh. richie shot a concerned look over to him, "who touched you? what did they do eddie, because so help me god-" but richie was promptly cut off by eddie's soft lips against his. "ya know eds, that is a much more effective way to shut me up." richie commented softly as he gazed into his boyfriends eyes.
richie cupped his boyfriends soft cheek and pulled him in for yet another kiss. eddie's lips were so tender and soft, and richie adored that. he wanted to taste eddie's lips every second of the day, he wanted to kiss eddie until his lips were sore. eddie turned his head a bit more to the side deepening the kiss. their lips moved in sync, and both periodically pulled away for air, only to smash their lips together again. richie debated whether or not to ask for an enterance, but decided to just go for it considering all of the other events that had taken place that evening. richie licked eddie's bottom lip and awaited a response. after a while eddie let him in, and allowed richie to explore every inch of his mouth. their tongues danced for a moment more, before they both pulled away and gasped for air. "for your first frenchie kasprak, you're pretty fucking good." richie complimented mesmerized by eddie's plump red lips. "you're so gross richie." eddie teased pulling him in for another kiss.
richie soon trailed his kisses down to eddie's soft neck. he kissed around until he found eddie's sweet spot, and began to leave a mark, turning eddie into a moaning mess. eddie made his best attempt at holding back his soft moans, but just couldn't contain himself. he wanted to stop richie so bad, since he knew how awkward it would be if someone were to ask about the mark on his neck, but wanted richie to be proud of himself for once.
richie pulled away from eddie's neck and began smirking when he saw eddie's current state. "that was pretty hot kasprak." richie commented biting his lip. "shut up richie." eddie retorted trying to relax. richie grabbed eddie's soft hand and intertwined their fingers together and rested them on the elbow rest in between the two seats. "what movie is this?" eddie wondered as he finally payed attention to what was going on. "uh, I think it's A Leauge of Their Own, I heard Tom Hanks is in it so it's supposed to be funny." richie informed.

the movie was just about halfway through when a knock came at richie's window. he rolled it down to reveal a tall man with a frustrated look, "can I help you sir?" richie asked politely and confused. "you two need to leave." the man stated annoyed. "why? we aren't doing anything." richie retorted camly. "I don't appreciate your kind here." the man answered crossing his arms. "sir we're not doing anything to harm you, can we just please watch the film?" eddie spoke up, surprising richie. "no, I don't want to be anywhere around you two faggots, I'm brining security down." the man persisted. "alright dick face we'll leave, I hope you're happy." richie remarked turning the car on. "get out of here!" the man boomed flailing his arms in the direction of the exit.

eddie and richie drove down the road in silence, not quite sure what to say or how to react. "wanna go get something to eat?" richie finally spoke after many minutes of silence. "no richie, I don't want to be in public anymore,
I want to go home."