flightless bird, american mouth

this song is perfect. ugh.
pleeeease listen to it

millie's pov

i woke up to a golden ray of sunlight beaming on my face. the sun was rising.

i feel arms wrapped around me and realize that it's finn. i smile, and roll over.

he slowly opens his eyes, and he smiles at me. he kisses my forehead quickly, and then meets my lips.

it was a slow passionate kiss, and i enjoyed it. his hand travels down to my waist, and my hand runs up to his neck, causing him to smile into the kiss.

i take him by surprise when i roll over, now on top of him.

i pull my legs to both sides of his torso, now sitting on his stomach. i take his hands and set them by his head, while interlocking our fingers. i put a little weight onto his hands, keeping them there.

i lean in and whisper ever so softly into his ear,
"no hands."

i smile, and his face turns a dark red.

i kiss his jaw, trailing down to his neck. he lightly moans, so i go down further. i pull the collar of his shirt down, revealing more of his chest. i kiss there, and i go up. i meet his lips and deepen the kiss with every second.

i've missed this.

the next thing i know i'm being turned over onto my back, with finn on top of me this time. he doesn't sit on me, but his legs are in between mine, and he's on his knees.

he takes my hands and and puts them together over my head. he puts one hand on them, making sure they won't move. his other hand is on the side of me, so that he doesn't put all of his weight on me.

he leans in and whispers even softer than i did,
"your turn."

he pulls away and my face turned darker than his did.

he kisses me hard and fast, and his lips run down my neck, slow.

i bend my legs in the air, and wrap them around his torso.

he lets go of my hands, but i leave them there.

his hand goes under my hospital gown, resting on my upper thigh. he goes higher, playing with the elastic on my underwear.

his lips meet mine again, this time even rougher.

his hand runs up further, this time meeting my bra. he plays with the strap, peeling it off my shoulder.

i let out a slight moan, and he smiles into the kiss.

after another second, he pulls away smiling. i smile back, and he lays next to me.

i'm so lucky.

-

all day finn and i played uno, talked, and drank coffee. i started to feel a lot better, but my throat was still a little sore.

"can you get me some ice cream?" i ask, with puppy dog eyes.

he groans and gets off the bed.

"what kind?"

"chocolate pleeease." i answer.

he gives a light peck on my lips, and walks out of the room.

i sit alone, staring out the window.

alone with my thoughts.

i finally get off of the floor, and stare into my eyes in the mirror. i open the medicine cabinet which is also the mirror, and take out a fresh blade and a bottle of pain killers.