7. Small Things

Thank you all so much for reading! The picture is what I imagine Maeve looks like. Let's say that Harry took it one day!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------

"Harry!" Someone yells. I turn around and see a girl around seventeen coming my way. "I'm so sorry to bother you! But you are my favorite person! And I was just wondering if I could get a picture with you!"

"Of course!" I tell her, smiling brightly.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" I ask her.

"I am actually!" She says, smiling. "My friends and I always talked about what we do if we ever met you, but the only thing I can think of now is that I'm sorry. I met Maeve once, actually and she was very lovely."

"What's your name?"

"Sam!" She says, smiling lightly.

"Well, Sam. Thank you, and when you come to the concert tonight tell the security your name and you and whoever is with you can come backstage and meet us all." I say, smiling back at her.

"Really?!" She asks, jumping up and hugging me tightly.

"Really!" I say, hugging her back.

---------------------------------------------

The show went amazing. The boys and I were so energetic. And of course I told a lame joke, as always.

"Hey!" I say, as Sam walks our way.

"Thank you so much for this!" She says, looking at us with big eyes. "Um, this is my little sister Letha."

"Hi, Letha!" I say, holding my arms out for her. She quickly runs into them and place her on my hip.

"Harry!" She squeaks, she is no more than five years old. And she is the cutest thing ever!

"That's right! I'm Harry!" I say smiling at her. "And that's Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn!" I say pointing to them all.

"She's a big fan." Sam says laughing. "You're her favorite though."

"Hello, Letha!" Niall says, tickling her. She giggles and squirms in my arms.

"Seriously thank you so much!" Sam says again. "This means a lot to us."

"It was no problem, and thank you." I say, smiling at her. I sit Letha down on the ground and she walks toward Zayn.

"Pretty!" She says, bouncing up and down while pointing at Zayn. Sam blushes.

"I'm Zayn!" He says, excitedly and picking her up. He tosses her into the air and catches her.

"Again! Again!" She squeaks.

"Do you want to take pictures?" Louis asks. "We'll sign some stuff too."

"That would be perfect!" She pulls out her phone.

"Can I get pictures of you guys with Letha first?" She asks.

"Yeah! No problem!" Zayn says, as he holds out Letha for me to take.

"Hello, again!" I say. She giggles. "Not camera shy at all, are we?" I ask after we take the pictures. Letha gave the biggest grin possible.

"Not at all." Sam says, laughing.

We taking individual pictures with Sam, and then sign their backstage passes and tickets. Letha giggles the whole time.

"Thank you, again!" Sam says as they are leaving. "I seriously cannot say it enough!"

"It's was no problem!" Niall says, smiling at them. "Have a good night!"