9. Airports & Wine

Thank you so so much for all of the reads and votes! It may seem like a small number to some of you, but to me it means the world!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! And also the song I left with it! :)

"Harry! Over here!" There are so many people yelling my name, just trying to get me to look at them. I am extremely tired and was hoping to get out of here without all this attention. But I don't want to show them how annoyed I am. So I smile and keep walking.

"Are you glad to be back in LA?" I continue walking to my car, and pretend that I don't here them. Airports are always the worst. But I try not to let it get to me too much. I love doing what I do. And this is just a part of it. You have to get used to it, no matter how annoying it can get.

I take a few pictures with some fans that are waiting, and try to get out of here as soon as possible. I am in major need of sleep. The boys are flying in tomorrow to come hang out. We all agreed that we could use some time away. We figured LA would be a good place to go.

My flat is cold when I walk in. I haven't been here in so long. It seems like years, but it was only 7 months ago. I was here with her last. I smile at the memory. We had such a great time.

--------------------------------------

"H, are you sure this looks fine?" She asks, standing in front of the mirror.

"Of course it does." I say, smiling and wrapping my arms around her.

"I just don't want to make a bad impression." She says, sighing.

"They would love you no matter what you are wearing." I say, kissing her cheek gently.

"Okay," She says, laughing. "we should get going. I would hate to make them wait."

The drive was nice I kept my hand on her thigh as we sang along to our favorite songs and let the warm air blow through the windows. I noticed her staring at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask, looking at her.

"I just love you." She says, simply. "So much it feels like I can't fucking breathe."

"And I love you." I say, squeezing her thigh.

"How many glasses does that make?" I ask her. We have been here for a little over an hour. But I am fully aware that this is her fifth glass.

"Shh," She laughs. "it's all good." Definitely drunk.

"I think that's enough after this one." I say, laughing. She pouts. "M, you're already drunk."

"Am not!" She says, crossing her arms.

"Are too! And you're not even of age to drink in America, we need to be a little careful." I say.

"You are such a bummer." She says, sighing. "Why can't you just let me live?" I can't help but laugh at her. "And now you are laughing at me!"

"I'm sorry." I say, holding my hands up.

"So, Maeve what do you do for a living?" Jeff asks her.

"Adventures." She says, laughing slightly. I do not like where this is going.

"Care for one now?" Jeff asks. No. No. No.

"I don't think that's a very good idea." I say, shaking my head slightly.

"Too bad." Maeve says. Damn that alcohol. "An adventure sounds just perfect. And I think I have one that you will like." She smiles devilishly at Jeff.

She explains the plan and all I can do is shake my head in disagreement. But once she is started, there is no stopping her. She will go through with it, no matter what.