8. Weddings & Forever

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Love you all! :)

"Harry, love! It's so good to see you!" Jay, Louis' mum, says as we hug.

"Wouldn't miss your wedding for the world!" I say, smiling brightly at her.

"We left her spot open, just so you know." She says, smiling sadly. Maeve was meant to be a bridesmaid. She was so excited for this day. She loved Jay with all her heart.

"Thank you." I say, hugging her again. "She loved you so much."

"We all miss her." She says, wiping her eyes.

"She would've loved this! It absolutely gorgeous, Jay!" I say, smiling and looking around at everything. "I should let you get on to the others!"

"Love you, Harry!" She says, as I walk away.

"Love you!" I shout back.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Niall asks when I stop next to him.

"It is." I say, nodding.

The wedding is gorgeous and I am so happy for Jay and Dan. But. Like I said there is always a but. I cannot help but think that this could have been our wedding. We could have already been married by now. Who knows? And its that feeling in my bones. And its deep this time.

"She would've looked good in one of those dresses." I say, frowning towards the ground.

"That she would have." Niall says, raising his glass. "To Maeve!"

"Maeve." I say, clinking our glasses together.

"I have to say that we all look rather dashing today." Liam says, once he reaches us.

"I'd have to agree!" Niall cheers. "We clean up very nice!"

"Agreed!" I say, taking a drink. "All of us shaved and in our suits."

"Not to brag but I do look the best." Niall says, shrugging. We shrug back and take a drink.

"Sophia looks rather nice." I say, nudging Liam. "You guys doing well?"

"Great, actually." He says, nodding. "She is very happy to be here."

"And Des looks rather good too, Niall." I say, raising my eyebrows at him.

"God, she does, doesn't she? I love that woman too much." He says, laughing.

"She gets on rather well with everyone." Liam says, nodding in her direction. She is talking to Lottie, Louis' sister. And they both look rather happy. "Your mum's here, Harry."

"Is she?" I ask, looking around.

"Yeah, she just got here I think. Over there with Louis." Niall says, and I begin walking in her direction.

"Oh, hello, sweetie!" She says, taking me into a hug once I reach her. "Doing well today?"

"Better." I answer, hugging her tightly.

"You look nice." She comments, pull away from the hug.

"Hello, Robin." I say, hugging him next.

"Harry, good to see you, boy." He says, hugging me back.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I ask.

"It is." They both agree.

"Gemma doing well?" I ask. I haven't talked to her in a while.

"Busy with work, as always. She sends love, though." Mum says, and I nod.

"I'll be sure to call her soon." I say, smiling.