19. Reliving It

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

I decided to make the extra long one the next update! Please don't be mad! It just felt right!

Please please do not forget to vote!

••••••••••••••

"Maeve," I start, turning to face her. "I have thought about it so much, the whole day. And I still have no clue."

"There was something odd. Something missing!" Maeve says. "There has to be!"

"Like what?" I ask.

"Someone was there. And they were so full hate, but happy at the same time. I can feel it." She says, shaking her head slowly. "I just don't know who would do this to us."

"Who could hate you?" I ask, placing my hand on her cheek. Her eyes well up with tears. I take my hand away and turn to look at the sky. It looks like a storm is coming. 

"Plenty of people. But this one is extreme." She sniffes. "I don't want them to find you too."

"What do you mean by too?" But when I look back at her, she is dead. And I scream.

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders. Niall. He looks scared. I forgot that I was even on the bus. I hate when I wake them up like this. If only I could stop the screaming. 

"Hey," He says softly. "you alright now?"

"Yeah." I say, slowly sitting up. "I'm good. Thank you, Niall. Really."

"Ah! It's not a problem! Wanna come sit in the back with me?" He asks. "No one else is up yet." I nod and hop out of the bunk.

"You're up quite early." I say, following him.

"Couldn't sleep. Too much racing in my brain." Niall says, sighing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask him. He is always there for me. It would only be fair.

"You wouldn't mind?" He asks, looking back at me. He takes a seat on one side and I sit on the other side.

"Not at all." I say.

"It's Destiney." He sighs. He looks confused. Not heartbroken, which is a very good sign.

"What about her?" 

"I'm so in love with her, Harry." He shakes his head slowly. "I want to marry her."

"Wow." I say, shaking my head slightly. "What's stopping you?"

"I don't know. I just hate thinking that I won't be there for her that much, you know? We are always on the road and she is so busy at college. The would be so much distance between us. And I don't want to hurt her or anything." Niall puts his head in his hands.

"Okay." I say, nodding. "But hear this. I know that she loves just as much, yeah? And I think that she would be willing to put up with the distance. If anyone can make it, it's you two. You guys really love each other, everything will work itself out."

"You mean that?" He asks.

"Of course." I say, smiling at him. "Just ask her, mate."

"Okay!" He says, excitedly. "I love you, Harry, you know that right?"

"I love you, too. And always." I smile brightly at him.

"I always thought you would be the first to get married out of us." He says, frowning.

"Me too." I sigh. "You better let me be best man!" I say, pointing my finger at him.

"Wouldn't dream of it being anyone else!" He laughs. And soon we are laughing so hard we can't breathe. Nothing is even this funny, it just feels so great to laugh like this with one of my best friends.