Chapter Fourteen

Sarah was laying in bed waiting for something anything. She was in another gown provided by Shavage this one was shut with flowers at the bottom. She wanted, more then anything for Jareth to come through the window. She was growing restless and became tired of waiting. It was time that she stopped waiting and did something for herself for once.

She stood up and headed out of the room. She didn't quite have a plan but she did want more then anything to get out. She had to find the way out. Her window was at a height of Repunzel like proportions. Shavage had shown her around the castle before but she never seen the door, a way out. She ran down a corridor. It gave her haunting memories of the last time she was in the Labyrinth, The last time she faced Jareth to get Toby.

She watched hopelessly as the walls twisted and turned. She was terrified. She knew that sooner or later Shavage would find her. Everything was like a game to him. He did what would benefit him. He only revealed things to her periodically and when he felt it necessary.

"Sarah." Shavage's voice said. She couldn't see him anywhere. "I know you are trying to escape. I know you're looking for me." She turned her head looking for a direction of his voice. It sounded like he was everywhere. "I'm right in front of you."

She turned around to find a angry Shavage. He was a terrifying sight to see. Sarah fell back in surprise. She was afraid of what he would do to her now.

"Surprised I see. You really didn't think that it would be easy to escape, did you? If you did, then you are a stupid little girl." He said. "And if you think that Jared is going to be a knight in shining armor in a fairy tale then you are WRONG!" He shouted.

She did the only thing she could do, she stayed on the ground in fear.

"Now get up." He said though clenched teeth.

As soon as she stood, he slapped her she fell again. Instead of getting up again she just got angry. She glowed a deep green, a huge pulse of a green wave took Shavage off his own feet.

"YES! FINALLY!" He shouted louder then ever. "This is what I wanted! I wanted the raw pure power you and only you posses!" He smiled widely.

Sarah could hardly here anything he was saying. She had suddenly became very tired and overwhelmed. She fell asleep on the spot.

"That's right. Sleep my little princess. You'll need your strength for what I have planed tomorrow."